CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 04, 2003, 09:23 AM

Default Burning Multi Session DVD's

sponsored links

I have been using Nero to back up to CD over the past few years with no problems, I have recently purchased a laptop with a DVD writer and decided that I would like to now back up to DVD, I have tried doing this by multi session burning in NERO 6, the problem that I am having is that after the information has been burned and verified when I then double click my drive to see whats on the DVD the DVD is blank, I then burned another session to the DVD but not actually adding any information and this made the DVD work, all files then showed up, I have recently tried adding another file to the multi session DVD-R and although it is viewable from within NERO 6, it is not shown on the DVD when I double click on the drive.

I hope somebody can help, if I am doing something wrong please let me know.

Thanks in advance