CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 17, 2003, 03:43 AM

Default ***** Roulette Cd's *****

sponsored links

Hi Members

I thought I would take some time to post a message regarding the "Roulette CD'S" as most of you are aware many members have been screeming for these cd's to support there Karaoke Night.

If you recall I posted a couple of weeks ago asking for someone to be nominated to aquire these CD's and do the business with them.

One of our most helpful and trusted member came forward without hesitation and asked to help, that member was CEEJAY, he contacted the company concerned the same day and received a sample Video of the Roulette Game and his comments to me were that they were fantastic and of a very professional quality, he then placed the order for a quantity of these tapes to be delivered to him next weekend which he has to convert to CD.

A lot of time has gone into this project and a lot of money CEEJAY has so far payed out £135.00, this was done purely for the members on this forum who wanted so desperately to get there hands on this Roulette earner.

Please Please guys support the members who has supported you CEEJAY has been one of the most helpful members on this forum give him the time he needs to get this convertion done next weekend and rally together and get your dosh out and help get him his investment back, afterall you the members are going to be the winners in the end, your all going to have this fantastic "Roulette Game" to earn yourselves a right few quid.

I have asked CEEJAY to post the details this weekend so he can get together a ball park price - I think we need to sell say to 10 members only at £15.00 for the set with all the instructions or 15 members at £10.00 for the set.

Show YOUR SUPPORT NOW guys get your orders in as soon as CEEJAY posts.

Regards

dodger
Old Aug 17, 2003, 05:11 AM

Count me in.
Nice one Ceejay.
Old Aug 17, 2003, 05:16 AM

Got my support CEEJAY!!. In fact Identitys, why can`t we put our money where our keyboards are and Nochex the 10 or 15 quid now and then CEEJAY can see for himself the return?
Old Aug 17, 2003, 06:11 AM

Thanks guys for your early support - CEEJAY will really appreciate this.

dodger
Old Aug 17, 2003, 07:00 AM
Veteran

If Ceejay waited for orders from 20 members to buy @£10 (the price looked for on Ebay) that would only be fair, who could argue? Perhaps only 20 members for the first 3 months,lol,that would make everyone onside asap.
Old Aug 17, 2003, 07:35 AM

count me in on this one m8
kind regards brads