CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 18, 2003, 01:54 PM

Default xxxx ROULETTE, AT LAST !!! XXXXX

sponsored links

Firstly apologies to members for not reponding sooner , but i have had a hectic weekend of family problems ( Mother in Law was rushed into hossie, with a suspected stroke ! ) So my response has had to be delayed!!.

As most of you are aware i !, i am currently working on sorting out a disc / discs of ROULETTE for the members.
I will (at the end of this week!) be receiving all the "neccessaries" i need to sort out this ROULETTE GAME, it will consist of all i need to compile this disc ( i am assuming i can get it to fit all on on one disc , but until i see what the game consists of i am not 100% sure !!!)
I gather that IDENTITIES has posted to keep you up to spec on the some of the behind the scenes goings on which i have had !!.

All i need now is approx 20 members to pre-order this CD at 10 each
( NOCHEX only please )

I intend to make the cd contain all the numbers in the game ,and i will include an introduction video clip, the wheel spinning ,and the wheel in a stopped position,
! then the screen will show the number selected. ( RED or BLACK ) 1 to 36 plus zero ,red & black )
If any member has anything to add to this idea ,then mail me !.
I will , if required for an additonal 5 per CD include a Business screen for your Show at the front of the cd ( please supply BITMAP SCAN / JPEG , witrh your email for your order

i gather that you need a machine which will play VCDs ,which has a "random" play selector ,in order for this to work for you.
I am currently trying to make this available to DVD users aswell, but please be patient on this front guys !

( I have many a beer mat sitting here attempting to sort out a random play feature ,to no avai l.)

So if you are interested in a copy, then mail me through my profile, i will accept orders from only 20 trusted "known" forum members, and sorry not to new members ( "newbies" )

I will also want assurances that these will not be "passed on" for a minimum of 4 weeks, then members supplied can do as they wish.
i feel it is neccessary to ask for this ,as it will ensure that i recover the monies i have outlayed are re-couped ( all though looking at the interest i have no worries about that ! )
I hope this has been of help to you "guys n gals", and you will support me in the above venture.

Mail me through profile for payment details.

I will not be sending these discs until 20 orders have reached,and more to the point i have completed it to my liking, (middle of next week ! )so do not think, just because it has not been sent that i have forgotten you !!

Please note:
this game does not infringe any Gaming Laws ,and is Legal to use in Fundraising situtations, the same applies to this ,as the horse racing !!

CEEJAY

Last edited by CEEJAY; Aug 28, 2003 at 09:09 AM.
Old Aug 18, 2003, 02:14 PM

ill have 1 m8
Old Aug 18, 2003, 07:21 PM

Thumbs up

now i am not saying this is the case !and no intention of saying otherwise!! but what is there to say that monies have been laid out??? and
say for eg! that a disk was bought from ebay for say 20 pounds!
and sold to twenty members for 10 pounds each that is a mark up of 180 pounds, put on top of that, that nobody can sell their original backup
(which of course they own) for 4 weeks which they have bought and paid for!!!! this is something that is unheard of on this forum!!and is something which i find to be distasteful!!no disrespect to deejay as i firmly believe this is an above board offer but in this day of ripoffs and scams we cannot be too carefull !!!what next !!peeps selling you backup of disks you own
and saying you cannot sell them on!!!no disrespect ceejay and to all the others members of this forum!! i say you cannot be too carefull!!!

Last edited by cd rom maestro; Aug 18, 2003 at 07:38 PM.
Old Aug 18, 2003, 07:57 PM

yes, i agree Maestro!, and for all the members info, yes did / have bid for a copy of the disc on ebay, and why?, cos i knew that this disc is no more than mine ,a "bl***y home made jobby" !!, but this happened 2 weeks AFTER i had paid 135 for the hire of tapes to carry out what i have intended all along ! , and i would be more than happy to show any member a copy of the receipt to prove it !, if you are implying what i think you are Meastro then , put yourself in my position !.
I fact only last week (and a certain member of this forum knows that !)
I spoke to another Trusted forum Member who i told. and i quote !,
" ALL I NEED NOW IS FOR SOME SMART A**E TO POP UP , AND SAY "I'VE CRACKED IT", and that would well hack me off!",and less than 24 hours after that a post was put up about it on ebay.
That person has been in touch with me over the weekend , and his post on the subject of ROULETTE has been removed, for reasons i do not know !
To imply that i would intend to rip off the forum members after the amount of time i have been a member is nothing short of slanderous !.
If so ,why would i offer to make each disc personal to each owner, that was a unique way of ensuring that they would not copy it and just move it on, would be no point to them with there croaky logos all over it !!!!
On that point i rest my case , you all make your own minds up. and if my copy is anything like the one that HAS previously been available elsewhere, then i will gladly refund any monies, AND YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DISC ! !!.
THAT IS HOW CONVINCED I AM , THAT MINE WILL BE UNIQUE !!!

CEEJAY

Last edited by CEEJAY; Aug 18, 2003 at 08:09 PM.
Old Aug 18, 2003, 08:07 PM

if you firmly believe this to be an above board offer, what is the point of you posting.

there were enough people on this board asking for the disc, but noone was prepared to take the risk & shell out the money,

ceejay has now done this & i for one wish him well, although i wont be ordering one as i have no need for it, if you read up on the other posts this is a completely above board offer and although in your post you say no disrespect to ceejay, the overall drift of your post does seem to cast doubt upon him which i find to be totally out of order.

i have never traded with ceejay but i find him to be (by being a frequent visitor to these boards) a trusted member who deserves a little more respect

just my opinion & i don't wish to start an argument, however sometimes peoples opinions may be better kept to themselves

steve
Old Aug 19, 2003, 03:01 AM

I'll vote with my nochex.
Order emailed to Ceejay.

DDUK