CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 19, 2003, 03:04 AM

sponsored links

before i was made mod i have traded with ceejay quite a few times. let me tell you guys he is 100%genuine and i have never heard a bad word said about him. unfortunately i no longer do karaoke so i have no need for the said disc either but if i was still into karaoke then i wouldn't hesistate to get one.
best of luck ceejay and on behalf of the members who do and will want this disc may i thank you for your hard work and your time in helping the members of this forum with a disc that people have found very hard to come by.

BHD
Old Aug 19, 2003, 04:17 AM

Thankyou BHD for the kind words and, the personal "vote"of confidence !,and also to all the other forum members , ALL of whoms comments , i greatly value !!.

CEEJAY
Old Aug 19, 2003, 08:21 AM

yes, i agree Maestro!, and for all the members info, yes did / have bid for a copy of the disc on ebay,

1 these disks have now been removed from ebay???

2 hire of tapes (It is Illegal to copy tapes which you do not own)
and if you owned them why would you hire them??

3 That a person has been in touch with me over the weekend , and his post on the subject of ROULETTE has been removed, for reasons i do not know !( maybe the Mods can throw a light on this??)

4 To imply that i would intend to rip off the forum members after the amount of time i have been a member is nothing short of slanderous !.

NO IMPLICATION of any rip off has been made!! - Quote :- no disrespect to ceejay as i firmly believe this is an above board offer-:

5 steviebicks:-just my opinion & i don't wish to start an argument, however sometimes peoples opinions may be better kept to themselves

i have every right to voice my opinion on this forum like everone else!!!
unlike you i Have traded with ceejay and have never had any probs dealing with him

6 i have never traded with ceejay but i find him to be (by being a frequent visitor to these boards) a trusted member who deserves a little more respect

anybody remember MASTERMIX AND Karaoke Queen???? (Veterans)

7 i feel It Is my duty on this forum as a senior member
to draw attention to anything that may look shady to protect all the members from any possible scams!!! as i,m sure ceejay also a senior member would agree!!

8 and if my copy is anything like the one that HAS previously been available elsewhere, then i will gladly refund any monies,

9 has anybody a backup copy of this other disc ?? so that a comparison can be made!!

i look forward to hearing everbodys replies!!!
Old Aug 19, 2003, 10:02 AM

sorry cd rom maestro, i still don't see the point of your posts

i agree that being a senior member you are right to draw attention to any possible scams, however in your posts you admit that ceejay is a trusted member who you yourself trust, so why insinuate that his offer is a possible scam which as i read it you still do in your last post.
Old Aug 19, 2003, 12:41 PM

I'm confused....

Old Aug 19, 2003, 02:17 PM

Ceejay...sent you an email.