CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 19, 2003, 01:41 PM

sponsored links

I also sent you an e-mail yesterday Ceejay
Old Aug 19, 2003, 02:55 PM

Ceejay is the man i think mastro should remove is remark when i started the ftp ceejay went to great lemgths to help out and now all the board members benifit
Old Aug 19, 2003, 03:38 PM

I am interested ceejay, please count me in.

Croaky.
Old Aug 19, 2003, 04:45 PM
Veteran

Having traded many times with CEEJAY over the last 9 months or so, I have no hesitation in backing him on this one. He has been one of the most helpful guys I have known, and I am stunned at the character assassination I have seen. I have kept up, as much as possible recently, with all the posts on the subject of Roulette discs, but due to ill health have not been able to contribute as much as I would have like to. During that time, CEEJAY and a few others have emailed me with their thoughts and asked me for advice, and I know just how much work CEEJAY, for one, has put into this...........If anybody out there is hesitating......then leave it and lose out.....but CEEJAY deserves a lot of credit for what he has done, and my vote is in, along with my order for it..........

Alan
Old Aug 19, 2003, 05:07 PM

meastro. i removed the post about the ebay disc. i felt that after all the work ceejay had put in he deserved a little time to try and recoup some if not all of the costs involved in him getting this disc together for the other members and didn't think it fair that someone goes and pays very little for a disc which may be inferior and try to sell said disc for possibly what ceejay will be offering his for.
also before anyone asks ceejay is not bunging me anything for doing this either (seeing as there are accusation posts of ripper) i merely removed out of fairness.
if anyone feels my decision to remove the post was wrong then please feel free to contact the head mod about it and make a formal complaint about my doing so, anyone who thinks i was right in removing the ebay post please speak up.

thanks

BHD
Old Aug 19, 2003, 05:16 PM
Veteran

Fair play BHD........fair comments too.........

Alan