CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 19, 2003, 06:26 PM
Veteran

sponsored links

I can make my own mind up about the disc, I don't need anyone telling me things can be got for 2p cheaper here or there. I have followd the progress of this disc for a long time and I am happy to abide with the re-sale limitation. It has been done before on BST with a set of discs with cd labels on them and adhered to. Many traders on here have come and gone, some because the prices for discs were too cheap, imagine that! When is the release date Ceejay?
Old Aug 19, 2003, 06:49 PM

just a thought to get away from all this bickering!!... Ceejay.........You say we`ll need a DVD player with a "random" facilty. But will it show the spin on every go and then land on a number? or will we be needing remote control in the hand to press play for the first track (say the wheel spin) and then press again for random for the number to show up?... I really don`t give a t0ss about all this crap as long as it works well!!!
Old Aug 19, 2003, 06:55 PM

BHD i think u was completly right to remove the post, how mant times on this forum have i seen ceejay emailing tracks to people uploading to mine or williams server for people, there as been loads of people on here ask for this disk ceejay goes out of his way todo it and he gets all this WELL DONE BHD
Old Aug 19, 2003, 07:15 PM

oxocubeman :- that is right you may use your discretion in making your own mind up about the disc/discs!!

BHD :-meastro. i removed the post about the ebay disc. i felt that after all the work ceejay had put in he deserved a little time to try and recoup some if not all of the costs involved in him getting this disc together for the other members and didn't think it fair that someone goes and pays very little for a disc which may be inferior and try to sell said disc for possibly what ceejay will be offering his for.

:- so all is becoming clear!! as a moderator you are making decisions as to who should make a profit because of someones hard work involving any
software /s, i hope that in future you will help others in the same way!!

originally i bought the sunfly series which i have receipts for, these were converted to mp+g from original many months of hard work ensued
however some people on this forum have been selling backups of the same disks for considerably cheaper /sometime as much as a tenner!!!
and as you are so obviosly aware this cannot continue by you own set standards!! you also say /imply that you have the other disk and have made a comparison between ceejays disk and the aforeseaid other disk!!
how else could you come to such an honest opininion!! if that is not the case please say so!!

as a moderator you are entititled to your opinion! but also as a moderator you also have a duty to ensure that no bios is shown !! either way !!

QUOTE:-and didn't think it fair that someone goes and pays very little for a disc which may be inferior and try to sell said disc for possibly what ceejay will be offering his for.

you make assumptions based on what????
predetermined knowlege or guess??? or ??/

no doubt i can see a permanent ban or other,
on this forum ! either now or in the near future
for voicing my opinions!!
Old Aug 19, 2003, 07:24 PM

Default What about WinAmp?

Ceejay,

Will this work with WinAmp?
Old Aug 20, 2003, 04:08 AM

maestro:--
:- so all is becoming clear!! as a moderator you are making decisions as to who should make a profit because of someones hard work involving any
software /s, i hope that in future you will help others in the same way!!

originally i bought the sunfly series which i have receipts for, these were converted to mp+g from original many months of hard work ensued
however some people on this forum have been selling backups of the same disks for considerably cheaper /sometime as much as a tenner!!!
and as you are so obviosly aware this cannot continue by you own set standards!! you also say /imply that you have the other disk and have made a comparison between ceejays disk and the aforeseaid other disk!!
how else could you come to such an honest opininion!! if that is not the case please say so!!

as a moderator you are entititled to your opinion! but also as a moderator you also have a duty to ensure that no bios is shown !! either way !!

QUOTE:-and didn't think it fair that someone goes and pays very little for a disc which may be inferior and try to sell said disc for possibly what ceejay will be offering his for.

you make assumptions based on what????
predetermined knowlege or guess??? or ??/

no doubt i can see a permanent ban or other,
on this forum ! either now or in the near future
for voicing my opinions!!

point 1, yes i will show the same fiarness to all if they get something the members have been asking for. that is my aim, to be fair and i think on this occasion i have been fair to ceejay and to the others members who asked ceejay for the disc.
point 2:-- i dont have the other disc and have not may a comparison, if you read my post again i have said which may be inferior.
point 3:-- you are right, as a moderator i do need to be fair and show no biased, the post i removed was not selling anything, it was telling people that there is another disc available on ebay. in my eyes ebay is another forum type of site,albeit an auction site, where people can go and buy similar things to what is sold on here. it states in the aup (acceptable use policy) that advertising of said sites is not allowed so on that point alone removeing the post is justified but as i siad the post wasn't selling anything anyway it was just pointing people to another site, not fair according to the aup.
point 4:-- from the quote about preditermined knowledge. i guessed, i made an assumption and only said it could be an inferior disc, i didn't say the one from ebay is defianately an inferior disc.
point 5:-- no bans, suspensions or otherwise will be handed out by me for anyperson who wishes to air their views. everyone is entitled to an opinion,you included maestro, and for giving us your opinion i thank you.
like i said in my previous post, if you feel you have been treated unfairly or that i,as a mod, have not done my job fairly then please contact hoss or danny t, the head mods and make a formal complaint.

thanks

BHD