CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 01, 2003, 04:31 PM

sponsored links

let me know when ya next going to be in malky i will endevour to be there and will explain it all to ya
to talk to me just double click my name SCANNER and a box will open on the left of ya screen we can chat in there
hope this helps ya
and yes it is definately worth learning
Old Oct 02, 2003, 12:54 PM

I recommend you do try to stick with it. Very confusing but the help is there. It turned out my software was incorrectly configured. On line in chat this was sorted by Zingtome (thanks again m8). All the latest titles are there. Well worth trying to learn guys (n'gals). Seems to be very automated. Just cut & paste a lot.
Old Oct 02, 2003, 01:22 PM

hello all ... i tried this mirc channel and with help from a op called ripper i learned so much so fast .. now i have been on the channel for 2 days and have got all the latest discs very fast even before i could get them from the shops. so if you are looking for karaoke i think you cant go wrong on this channel , more karaoke than i've ever seen in front of my eyes and easy to get (once you've had a little bit of help) try it .. i think/know youll love it

and thanks again ripper you was a great help and hope to be a good m8 in the future

CoolASIce
Old Oct 02, 2003, 03:11 PM

Default mIRC

Just had to come back & say"There is a lot of very hard to get material there. This must be the best resource I have ever seen. Stick with it. Prepare to be very satisfied".
Old Oct 03, 2003, 06:48 AM

cheers malky glad i could help buddy , as i say enjoy ya stay and fill ya pockets
Old Oct 06, 2003, 05:08 AM

up