CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 19, 2003, 03:21 AM

Default which file do i burn on Fifa 2003 fro the xbox?

sponsored links

right ive unpacked the files which normally leaves me with 1 ISO file or 1 GI (global image) file which i can then burn and play the game but with Fifa 2003 (xbox) it shows 3 GI files and i dont know which 1 to burn, here are the details of the files

PDX-Fifa2k3 (11).gi SIZE : 2,147,483,648
PDX-Fifa2k3 (12).gi SIZE : 1,102,446,592
PDX-Fifa2k3.gi SIZE : 1,476

so does anyone know which 1 i have got to burn?

Cheers

Sean
Old Sep 19, 2003, 04:43 AM

load the 'PDX-Fifa2k3.gi SIZE : 1,476' cuefile into prassi or record now and burn away...

hth
__
arthur_p_huxake
Old Sep 19, 2003, 05:46 AM

i tried that 1 m8 and it didnt work! do u think it could be a nuked copy of fifa 2003? the problem is i havent got an xbox to test it!
Old Sep 19, 2003, 06:25 AM

my crystal ball seems to be on the blink today...(damn you ebay!) so i can't check if you have a nuked version or not, or wether or not it will work in your non-xbox, sorry :-P

what do you mean it didn't work?...any error msg? if you can't burn the split .gi files then you could try this to extract them, but it's a little tedious... open a dos window and navigate to the dir containing all the .gi files, type in:

copy /b *1).gi+*2).gi fifa.iso

this will build an iso out of the split global image files so make sure you got enough room. you could then try extracting the fifa.iso to plain files with xdfsextract, or winiso, winrar... then rebuild with gdfimage or somat...but if you have a bad image then it may be no go anyways...

hth
__
arthur_p_huxake

p.s. apologies for the sarcasm m8, but this has been covered. also, i'm on dialup and have crap news access, i don't d/l games m8, so i wouldn't know if ytou have a nuked version...why was it nuked?..dya know if there was there a patchfix for it?
Old Sep 19, 2003, 07:10 AM

i used to record max to burn it and it said it burnt succesfully! personally i dont think theres anything wrong with the files! it could even be the disks im using (orange bulkpaqs) i will try burning it again and see wot happens! thanks for ur help anyway m8!

Sean
Old Sep 20, 2003, 12:53 PM

aha!...ok, i just caught up...(doh!)...bulkpaq are crap so your image is probably good. personally i'de go with riteks m8, bit more expensive but no coasters and no comebacks...so no problems ;-)
__
arthur_p_huxake