CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 23, 2003, 08:57 AM

sponsored links

All very well having games for $4 but most are crap or already on PS2. Where as on the Cube you are going to get all the first party titles that you are not going to see on the XBOX or PS2.
Old Oct 23, 2003, 11:26 AM

Well I know what you mean but the Playstation and X-Box are more adult consoles... the GC doesnt include too many adult games.. more childish type of games... I do miss Super Mario Brothers having said that... Anyway hasnt the GC been cracked yet?

They were on it back in July!
Old Oct 23, 2003, 11:29 AM

And for those people who say halo was on the PC... Well if you got a few hundre dollars, maybe thousands of dollars or a computer with a built in Radeon 9800, Expensive speakers, top of the line monitor and a gig of memory(512 would be the very minimum IMO) then sure youd probably get great play on the PC version of Halo but otherwise your kidding yourself.. Halo is a monster it dragged the life out of my mates PC!
Old Oct 23, 2003, 07:01 PM

First of all, buying an xbox to play halo is stupid. I hate fps

So I'd say GC, not that I have one or intend to have one. just seems better of 2 evils
Old Nov 11, 2003, 10:54 PM

I'd have to say and i believe anyone would agree, XBOX is a brilliant multi media console. The XBOX is sooo universal with divx, mp3, games free online play. What more would you need. Its absolutly a very comprehensive unit to own whilst impressing all your friends with the emulator capabilities MAME and SNES etc.
However if your a craven person like myself then youll buy a GC aswell namely for one game (A). However most anticipating (B). But if you dont wanna get both then it speaks for itself.

Finally if i owned a GC alone you'll miss out on all the going's on in these forums and updates on xbox-scene which is fun.
Trust me

(A) Zelda
(B) Mario Kart
Old Nov 14, 2003, 09:47 PM

DVIX ALL THE WAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XBABYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in the blues...