CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 23, 2003, 06:21 PM

Default I send files to hd can't find it , please help

sponsored links

Hi everyone. I extract a ps2 game ( winning eleven 7) to my HD with cdrwin and I forgot to name it and now I can't find the .cue and .bin file. I already extract it again and patch the game but now I can't find the first one, I look for it as a .CUE FILE and .BIN FILE, also checked the names of the files and look for them and nothing . How can I find them? because I need to make some room on my hd. Thanks.
Old Sep 23, 2003, 06:37 PM

when you searched your hard drive did you search using *.bin or just .bin as I would have thought you would have needed to use the wildcard to search.

You could also searching for a file greater than 400Mb in size (if you know roughly how large it is). Chances are that one of those files should be quite big in comparison to all other files on the drive.

Haven't got any experience in cdrwin but you could also try it's program directory and see it dumped it anywhere in there
Old Sep 23, 2003, 06:43 PM
suspended

Make sure all applications are closed and ensure that nothing is running that might be using any of the temp files.
Double-click My Computer.
Go into the C:/Windows folder (or whatever the drive is).
Double click the Temp folder.
Mouse over Edit and choose Select All.
Press Delete.

They'll be in the recycle bin, then have a look through it to make sure you don't delete anything you want to keep before emptying it.