CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Sep 28, 2003, 02:28 PM

sponsored links

Cheers Mr S, I have a feeling that I may have a bad batch of disks. The thing is...they copy ok from the telly to the purple datawrite disks and after finalising, they play ok on all my dvd players. Just wont copy!

Phil...I am using the 'E' drive for both source and destination but it still gets to 100% before saying that it can't copy and the error message..."could be down to dirt or fingerprints on disk..try cleaning and start again". No, they are not RW but +R. How did I create the disk?....first, with my philips DVD recorder and copying from the telly to DVD [SP]. Once finished, I finalise disk in order for them to play in other players! Hope this helps and I appreciate you taken time out to respond to my problem!