CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 04, 2003, 10:41 PM
Veteran

sponsored links

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by redwolf [/i]
[B]check out the tutorials [URL=***********.xbox-scene.com/tutorials.php?t=0,0,0,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,1]here [/B]

I've been checking you out for the last couple of months, and I don't mean to flame another member of this awesome board, but you're an ungrateful ***. Redwolf and I are here giving you help where as no one posted anything because a simple look on a search(in this forum) or xbox-scene would have answered your questions (with ease). In the terms of "speaking english", you have a modified xbox...how can you not know what xbmp or relax means??? You're in this xbox forum all the time...[B]DO A SEARCH[/B] (it really does work!). Have more manners when people are helping [B]YOU[/B] out

Update
I did a search under The words "stream media", I got 32 posts

I did a search under The word "xbmp", I got 165 posts

I did a search under The word "relax, I got 51 posts

Last edited by LLcoolK; Oct 04, 2003 at 10:55 PM.
Old Oct 06, 2003, 12:49 AM
Veteran

can someone explain how to do this
Old Oct 06, 2003, 07:50 AM
Veteran

I'm going with LLcoolK.

You don't deserve the help of this board if your not willing to use it properly. As has already been said, this topic is WELL covered on the board and LLcoolK has proved it. If your not willing to do any work yourself, or can't fathom out how to do anything yourself then I suggest you ditch messin with your Xbox as you clearly don't have enough intelligence to be modding it.

Sorry to be so harsh, and this is not what I like to do but your really pushing your luck.