CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 05, 2003, 01:13 AM
suspended

sponsored links

Van has a good point. We can't discuss this here any further. If it becomes a problem, I'll close this.
Old Oct 05, 2003, 08:22 AM

Okay, i'm fixing to buy the office system 2003 professional and i was wondering if it needs activation... if it do need, i guess i will have to head to burger king to ask them to let me use their phone for a long distance activation hehe s...
Old Oct 05, 2003, 09:37 AM
Veteran

You have already been told that it does need activation, and you have already been told that you can do it via the internet.
Old Oct 05, 2003, 09:42 AM

oh, on your last post, you said that office xp do need activation but you didn't said anything about office 2003 ...

and for Van, i was confusing about all those corp thingy... so it's hard to clear this answer up, well thx a lot

and on my other last post, what i meant was don't microsoft knows that their windows xp corp. edition would most likely be leak to the internet and since it has no activation, it is the same thing as all the other previous version of windows, if so, why put activation in the home edition when there is a version of no need for activation that will be leak to the internet anyways.

the problem with activation is, it always got "bypass" by some illegal person which i really hated those people hehe and it is very inconvenince for customer who have to activate it...

well, that's all about my reasoning...

to make this even better here is a little quote: "Buy Office 2003 and Windows XP, don't use illegal version"

hehe s... i guess it's legal now huh? hehe s...

k, i will head to burger king at 10 thirty am then hahahahaha s...
Old Oct 05, 2003, 10:35 AM

WTF are you on? , and where can I get some .
Old Oct 05, 2003, 11:06 AM

lol, isn't it too obvious that i mention "Burger King" babe hehe ...

get the super happy baby meal, it would put you on baby [img]***********.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/cool/cool-smiley-027.gif[/img] [img]********smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/_950/smoking.gif[/img] hehes...

hahaha s...

lol, anyways, it starting to get off-topic so let head back......

I have just installed office system 2003 and i think that it's great, the clip art insert pictures function is exactly like the one in office 97 where you can put in a keyword like dragon and it will search all avaliable clip art, music clip, movies, sound, photograph of that keyword for you... it will also search through the microsoft online section too hehe s...

it's great, only thing that i don't like is the theme is kinda too light... yeah, it's xp theme afterall... but i think you can change it though... s... hehes...