CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 05, 2003, 03:20 PM
suspended

sponsored links

blowdown, you're the guy that wants people to "blowdown" to the smallest details of things.

Actually, volume licences are a must for big companies and corporates. The systems engineers love VL's and MS as well as other software developers love them, too. Life would be hell for the systems guys if they have to activate thousands of systems everytime they install new or update software and the software developers wouldn't like to be flooded with so many activations from corporates. They know that the VL versions would be leaked to the Net somehow but heck, the loss from this is still small as compare to the annual gains they get from VL's. I can't say the exact number but the company I worked for mentioned above paid a 6-figure contract annually to MS alone for software and updates. Of course, placing activation on non-corp versions will not prevent piracy completely but it will at least reduce it. As I said before, try the non-corp versions of Office and Windows and you'll know the hellish face of life that helps you understand why activation is used.

As about whether the Office System Pro 2K3 is a corp version, it was answered above. You need to understand what was said.
Old Oct 05, 2003, 04:02 PM

yeah, that was what i meant, microsoft knows that they have to make those corp windows xp version for those companies without activation check and i think they do know that, that version will be leak somehow anyways so why did they put the activation checked in the regular version when it will be bypass by the corp version in anyways hehe... s...

and the reason why i need it to blow up bit by bit was becuase the illegal wearzzz thing suddenly pop in telling me to stop and it got me confuse hehe s...

one more thing is, i have read the nfo of office system 2003 pro and it doesn't said anything about corp version in there... so that was the main confusion. is it you or the nfo correct... which is righte hehe s...

Last edited by blowdown; Oct 05, 2003 at 04:06 PM.
Old Oct 05, 2003, 04:27 PM
suspended

As I said above, putting activation on non-corp will reduce piracy remarkably because not too many people are as naughty as you. Even if you try to defeat the activation, it's not too easy. Try it!

Lastly, why say something repeatedly about the obvious? By now, if you can't realize the Office System is for corporates and that it is the only System version available, what have you been smoking lately?
Old Oct 05, 2003, 04:30 PM

lol, i have already answer that smoking part before and you're still asking it, how ironic this thread is hehe s...

here's once again, i'm been smoking happy meal at burger king hehe s...

anyways, everything is cleared up now, sorry for jumping into this post and thanks a lot for clearing the answers hehe s...

- goodluckz s... lol s.. hehes..... s...
Old Oct 05, 2003, 06:28 PM
Veteran

Just seen a single, disc version of this here's what it has on
Included on this CD are the following:

1. Office 2003 Professional
a. Microsoft Access
b. Microsoft Excel
c. Microsoft InfoPath
d. Microsoft Outlook
e. Microsoft PowerPoint
f. Microsoft Publisher
g. Microsoft Word
2. FrontPage 2003
3. Visio 2003 Professional
4. Project 2003 Professional
5. OneNote 2003

A number of extras are included

1. Office 2003 Editions Resource Kit Toolbox
2. Office Visio 2003 Resource Kit Tools
3. Office Converter Pack 5.0.2920.0.a
4. Power Utility Pak 5 (with VBA Source Code)
5. Kemosabe Version of Power Utility Pack 5 (2003-08-30)
6. Kemosabe Version of Edwin's Power Tools 3.51 for Excel
7. ASAP Utilities 3.05
8. XY Chart Labeler 6.23
9. Excel Code Cleaner 4.4
10. Excel Utilities 1.5
11. Excel Code Documentor 4.0
12. Word Code Cleaner 4.4w
13. MathType 5.1
14. DisableWebToolbar 1.0.0
15. Passware Password Recovery Kit 5.7
16. FaceID images in pdf format
17. Microsoft Press, First Look Microsoft Office 2003 eBook

would say its defo a backuo copy, this is only a contribution to the thread and NO I DONT HAVE A COPY, so dont ask!!

This should be a 5 disk version, however its been zipped up and with full menus, and it does require activation codes, clever sods the GuYz eH !!

Last edited by Nuttapper; Oct 05, 2003 at 06:43 PM.
Old Oct 06, 2003, 12:01 AM
Veteran

Is it me or does blowdown remind me of case27's illiterate posts, with all the smiles.