CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 13, 2003, 01:48 AM

Default Anyone knows whats wrong with my xg flash 256MB cart??

sponsored links

I was wondering if anyone would know how to fix or know what's wrong with my xg flash 256MB cart? My xg flash cart has been freezing on me when i'm playing and sometimes it doesn't boot up and i'll have to turn it on and off a few times. I recently took it apart to see if it was the battery inside of the cart and found that the battery couldn't be removed. Once I put the cart back together the cartridge wouldn't boot up anymore. The gameboy screen that normally pops up when you turn on your gameboy is there but its missing the nintendo word on the bottom or it's blocked and just freezes. Any help would be glady appreciated. Thanks