CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Nov 15, 2005, 01:55 PM
Veteran

Location: Sydney, Australia. Where else would you want to live?

sponsored links

LOL, I should have brought flowers.

Stopp, I don't care who you are, and I may be an arsehole, but as you are the gutless fool who is signing in under another name, I'm still way ahead of you!
Old Nov 20, 2005, 04:09 AM

Insomniac wtf are you on. Im not imsomihack Seeing as your trying to sound like you know everything about ****ing everything why dont you check the IPs
Oh and if you want to start bumping threads ill start going through yours now and bump all the ones where youve been a complete stuck up ******.

Anyway....im still laughing at you and that time you got banned from that forum. PMSL. You couldnt of made yourself look any more stupid.

PS....i wrote this thread about 2 years ago when i first got a pc.....whats so funny about asking a qustion. TBH i can see you getting banned from here soon............deja vu eh insomniac...seems to happen whereever you go. LOL

Last edited by stepp; Nov 20, 2005 at 04:13 AM.
Old Nov 20, 2005, 05:10 PM
Veteran

Which forum are you talking about, I've been banned from a few?

Do you really think it worries me, considering there are dozens of forums, life goes on.

What I want to know is, can you get kicked out of an MSN Chatroom? What an idiot!

BTW, I don't care if it's you or AcidBrain that is signing in under another name. You are both losers, so it makes no difference to me who or what you are.
Old Jun 06, 2006, 11:48 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepp
hi all.

i went into chat with a few mates..and we started argueing with this one guyon there...any way to cut a long story short he was able to dissconnect my connection whenever he wanted to!......what can i do to counter this? and how is he able to do this? i mean if he can do this is he able to hack my PC or is it just a stupid MSN trick?

any input would be great?

is it possible to obtain his ip addy or something?

thanks

stepp

ROFPMSL.....................

How dumb can one idiot be.
Old Jun 08, 2006, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac
ROFPMSL.....................

How dumb can one idiot be.

Not as dumb as someone who claims "to know everything about PCs and the internet" then asks a noobie " what does FTW mean?"

LMFAO ROTFLMAO
Old Jun 08, 2006, 04:18 PM
Veteran

Hey Stopp, found your Recycle Bin yet?

You've done a search for it, right?
Closed Thread