CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2 > Gameplay & Strategy
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Nov 26, 2003, 10:31 AM

Default LOTR - Return of the king Question

sponsored links

I was thinking about getting this game. My first question is, is this game any good. And second does this game have the DNAS check?
Old Jan 03, 2004, 06:08 PM

Have the PC version and if the PS2 version is the same, it's alot of button mashing! You can do combos (which you can buy with XP points at the end of each level). Good GFX and storyline with a choice of characthers to use.
The button mashing is a bit tedious at times when you're surrounded by loads of enemies. Some levels take 5-10 mins or more to reach a checkpoint so it's crap if you die before reaching it and have to go through 5-10mins of mindless button mashing again from the beginning of the level.
Easy to avoid though..........don't get killed
Old Jun 26, 2006, 03:26 AM

Default LOTR - Return of the King pc rom question

One question for anyone - could any of you who has the 'Return' pc rom game, possibly email me the code to install it with. As you should know, that this is found in the white box on the back of the manual. I got mine off ebay but the seller didn't include the manual with it. I've emailed him, but now I'm getting delivery errors in return. Hmmm.... Anyway, if someone wouldn't mind emailing me the code, I'll be greatly appreciated.
Closed Thread