CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 04, 2004, 01:03 PM

sponsored links

Well just converted from cdg2vcd. Then used tmpgenc dvd author ( Great proggy) Made menus etc converted video in 30 mins and took 4 mins to write so getting quicker now lol.This proggy has everything built in dvd writing etc so no need to keep changing proggy once file is ready write dialouge box appears and way to go ure ready to burn. this was the time for doing 2 cd+g combined to Dvd.

Will keep looking @ other options though but for now i have made this one in no time at all and menus etc are cool.

So guess you can put roughly 5 or 6 cdg on file and have great looking dvd at end of it worth having a bash Oxocubeman

Can have finger nails now no more chewing

Last edited by sharonmcc; Feb 04, 2004 at 01:07 PM.
Old Feb 04, 2004, 07:06 PM
Veteran

surely you can get more than 5 or 6 cdg's onto one dvd sharon.
Old Feb 04, 2004, 07:28 PM
Veteran

Sharon, been out tonight so a bit blurred. Why dont you do a deatieled sheet of instructions for this, software used etc and post it?
Old Feb 04, 2004, 08:02 PM
Veteran

by your spelling oxo m8 youve definately had a few.i agree with ya though,if sharon could do us a bit of a guide it would be much appreciated by us all.you can be our mentor shazna.
Old Feb 05, 2004, 05:01 AM

Can actually get more than 6 cdg on dvd put 6 Ezh compilations on last night and still only used 1.6 gb of dvd so plenty of room for more.

Step 1: Use CDG2VCD to convert all discs u r gonna use for your compilation...............Takes roughly 20 mins per disc but i just ran 6 cdg2vcd boxes @ the one time thus converting all together.Took 1.30 hrs

Step2: Open up TMPGenc DVD Author and build new Dvd.Add mpg files you have created to first track source set up.Which will then create all your chapters for you.Just put in whatever pics for menu you want I used the Covers for the cdg ie: Ezh 9 front
Track = disc
Chapter is tracks on this disc.
Continue with step one Adding tracks however many you wanna put on to dvd.
Track 1 : will be the main disc Ie: ezh9 then in here you add your mpg files from Ezh9 and chapters are created.Edit as you wish.
Track 2 : will be Ezh 10.Just add mpg files now here
Track 3 and so on just keep adding as many tracks you wanna put on.

Once you have the amount of disc you want then just follow on and stat convertion which took me 1 hr for the entire compilation.

Step :3 Then a write cd dialouge box opens up and just burn as many as you want.
Burning time for me was 6 mins roughly so total time was roughly from start to finish for 6 cdg2 final dvd was around 2/3 hrs
End results is amazing I think so any how.
No need to alter anything this software does it all.
Will up it to wills server if any1 wants to try it out just trying to find link to step by step guide as my help files r all in with the software.

Old Feb 05, 2004, 05:03 AM

Try this link gives guides on how too etc ***********.dvdrhelp.com/. Just click on TMPGenc DVD Author.

Hope i have explained enough ....lol See this mad nutty woman does do some homework

Knowledge is Power
Power Corrupts
Study Hard
Be Evil...............................

Last edited by sharonmcc; Feb 05, 2004 at 05:07 AM.