CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 19, 2004, 10:25 PM

sponsored links

I dont think they will... It is twice as hard to make the same game at the same time for multiple consoles than to just make a port over time. And besides, they know it will sell very well even if they release it later on. There's a relly good chance gta4 will make it to the xbox, just dont expect it to be out as soon as the ps2 version.
Old Feb 19, 2004, 11:46 PM
Veteran

presonally i would just get both..... i ahve them botha nd play them both... thay both ahve good games
Old Feb 20, 2004, 12:52 PM

I have both as well.. that is the best way to go. Only advice is that if you have a Gamecube, get rid of that insted. Don;t even sell it to anyone cuz thats like rippif somebody off , do humanity a favor and just trough it out the window. =)
Old Feb 20, 2004, 01:27 PM
Veteran

hmmm.... dunno about that it may not get many games but its percentage of "grade A" games is way higher than either than ps2 or or xbox.

its exclusives are consistently excellent- zelda, mario, metroid, viewtiful joe, animal crossing, beach spikers, rez evil, f zero

I think theirs room in the market for all of them really- personally i only have an xbox, but based on the kind of games i like and the multiplatform factor, i'd go for xbox and gc
Old Feb 21, 2004, 05:53 AM

ps2 sucks lik a dick most peaple only got them cause they came out ages ago.If u want quality graphics decent games and live capability go for an xbox.IF u want **** go for the ps2.it doesent matter how many games are out,what matters is how good they are eg:HALO,splinter cell,rainbow 6 3,ghost recon star wars KOTOR............plus driver 3,HALO 2,splinter cell 2,half life 2 and DOOM 3 are all comin out in the near future and not the shoddy ps2.MY ADVICE IS 2 SELL IT QUICK AND GET YOUR ARSE DOWN 2 GAME 2 BUY THE BIG BOX
E
Old Feb 21, 2004, 09:49 AM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by i eat rd peaple [/i]
[B]ps2 sucks lik a dick most peaple only got them cause they came out ages ago.If u want quality graphics decent games and live capability go for an xbox.IF u want **** go for the ps2.it doesent matter how many games are out,what matters is how good they are eg:HALO,splinter cell,rainbow 6 3,ghost recon star wars KOTOR............plus driver 3,HALO 2,splinter cell 2,half life 2 and DOOM 3 are all comin out in the near future and not the shoddy ps2.MY ADVICE IS 2 SELL IT QUICK AND GET YOUR ARSE DOWN 2 GAME 2 BUY THE BIG BOX
E [/B]
Eye Toy, Pro Evo Soccer 3, Jak II, Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy, Gran Turismo, Metal Gear Solid 3, Onimusha 3, Resident Evil Outbreak, Silent Hill 3, GTA 4, The Getaway, Manhunt, Silent Hill 3.

Makes you wonder why people buy them doesnt it!