CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Feb 21, 2004, 10:56 AM
Veteran

sponsored links

The Ps2 is a gamers machine like the Gamecube but the XBox is a geeks machine. When I say Geeks I mean people who like messing around with dashbaords, pluggins, background, bioses and stuff rather than just putting a disc in and running it. Like I said Ive got both machines but the XBox just doesnt have the huge back catalogue of the Ps2.
Ste
Old Feb 21, 2004, 12:51 PM

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by ^white stallion^ [/i]
[B]The Ps2 is a gamers machine like the Gamecube but the XBox is a geeks machine. When I say Geeks I mean people who like messing around with dashbaords, pluggins, background, bioses and stuff rather than just putting a disc in and running it. Like I said Ive got both machines but the XBox just doesnt have the huge back catalogue of the Ps2.
Ste [/B]
A MEN!!!
Old Feb 21, 2004, 01:03 PM

Ohh no stay back u evil fiend of sony.by any chance do u work for sony or have
u been tipped by sony 2 say this stuff?oh yeah did i mention most of the games he said suck or are gonna suck?
silent hill 4 is gonna come out on xbox and ps2 AT THE SAME TIME.i was at E3 and saw the HALO 2 demo.when it comes out xbox sales are
gonna go up big time.plus have u seen how ****in scary doom3 is?scarier than silent hill possibley the scariest game ever made.

AND if u like final fantasy just wait until FABEL comes out.................can some xbox lovers jion in my side of the arguement?
Old Feb 21, 2004, 01:21 PM
Veteran

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by i eat rd peaple [/i]
[B]Ohh no stay back u evil fiend of sony.by any chance do u work for sony or have
u been tipped by sony 2 say this stuff?oh yeah did i mention most of the games he said suck or are gonna suck?
silent hill 4 is gonna come out on xbox and ps2 AT THE SAME TIME.i was at E3 and saw the HALO 2 demo.when it comes out xbox sales are
gonna go up big time.plus have u seen how ****in scary doom3 is?scarier than silent hill possibley the scariest game ever made.

AND if u like final fantasy just wait until FABEL comes out.................can some xbox lovers jion in my side of the arguement? [/B]
Its not that I dont like the XBOX and Im not arguing against it ... Im just saying the PS2 has a fair amount of great games and plenty more on the way. Silent Hill 4 is coming to XBOX but what about the 3rd one?? thats the best yet and still PS2 exclusive.

thats another free game Sony will send me, think I'll get that new Winning Eleven 7
Old Feb 21, 2004, 04:09 PM

why do people always answer stupid posts like this one and wont answer where I can get a patch to play everything or nothing off my HD?????

Just dont get it
Old Feb 21, 2004, 04:24 PM

because post like these get us al worked up =) OK OK.. Xbox does have grate power (i do like mine) but... we all have to admit that the best library is still on the PS2. You just cant deny that the PS2 has the Xbox beat (game wise), and the Xbox has the PS2 beat (power wise). Thank you guys very much and have a great day =)