CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Mar 16, 2004, 09:32 PM

sponsored links

you c charles, it is not the owner who makes the board work, it is the users and the staff who make the forum work. And when the owners attitude towards the users and staff is one of indifference there will be consequences. It took u too long to figure this out, which i doubt u still have, and thus u can also delete me.

Peace

Heatbball
Heatbball
Old Mar 16, 2004, 11:24 PM

ill always remember the green, bage, and white color board. cya later
~unstrane~
Old Mar 16, 2004, 11:38 PM
Veteran

Still trying to get banned Font-Exploits?
Old Mar 17, 2004, 12:05 AM
Veteran

Multiple personalities anyone?
Old Mar 17, 2004, 02:32 AM
Veteran

Cheers for all the hard work u have put in guys and hope u come back and join us on the other forum

Cheers again
Old Mar 17, 2004, 03:55 AM

Angry Farewell from Darkman

I first came to this board when I was about to buy my first burner.
The help that Hoss and the rest of the members gave that newbie was more than I ever expected. Over the years I have both built up my knowledge and was able to help other newbies in a 'pay it forward' kind of arrangement.

A hobby that actually helped people solve problems - that was something I could keep doing for a long time.
Becoming a Moderator was a real eye opener, not about 'controlling' a forum but rather helping keep the community safe and helpful. The real downer was to find that the sight owner didn't give a rats a[b][/b]rse about the place. He never once dropped by to the Mods forum to say Hi how ya going, anything need to be fixed? never one responded to an email or post asking for help because something here was broken.

If you had lost interest Charles then why would you want to hang on to the place? was it out of spite? if you didn't want to be here then why should anyone else get to take over?

Hoss and the rest of the Mods thought long and hard about opening a new home for the forum. every attempt to contact you was ignored. In the end, out of a sense of duty to the members the very hard decision to move was made. Even up until the last moment when we were about to point the domain names to the new URL Hoss was still attempting to contact you.

You only have yourself to blame, a little effort on your part would have prevented this.
Oh why the new User Name? because you stripped me of all Mod access and then in a final desperate measure to prevent members learning of the existance of a site that would look after them, you banned me.

Goodbye failure, you killed what was once the best forum on the 'net.
Darkman
Closed Thread