CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Closed Thread

Old Mar 17, 2004, 04:18 AM

sponsored links

this used to be the best forum on the net.
moving over to ***********.d*v*d*r*o*m*-*g*u*i*d*e*.com (remove *)
Old Mar 17, 2004, 04:40 AM

It's sad to see this happen to CDRom-Guide, but with the apparent apathy of the owner it's not surprising.

When everyone is leaving the owners response is to close the members lounge and unban the idiots who use the place as a play ground for the mentally retarded .

[B]Good luck and thanks[/B] to Hoss and the mod team who have made a new place for the people who made CDRom-Guide what it [B]was[/B].

Last edited by kenp; Mar 17, 2004 at 05:34 AM.
Old Mar 17, 2004, 05:02 AM

I think people are misisng the point here. The webmaser can run the board anyway he sees fit. It's his board he pays for it. If you don't like it then go elsewhere. Stop crying about it. You now have your new board so go play over there.

All the spamming is so childish. Begging to be banned and to be removed from the database even more so. All you have to do is sign out, delete the URL from your favorites and never come back. Guess that's to much for you kids to figure out. Your little temper tantrums are so old. Looks like your new community of support extends to harassing other fourms. Yeah that sounds like a place I want to be part of.

I guess loyalty is bought pretty cheap with some. The webmaster posted and admits that he has been lacking in paying attention to the board. Instead to trying to work with him you throw a fit and pout.
Old Mar 17, 2004, 05:13 AM
Veteran

I'm off too, see you all over @ h**p://*****************/forums//
Old Mar 17, 2004, 07:38 AM

jobby_jabber : I agree with everything you say, but I think you need to watch a little less TV m8 [B]HELL YEAH[/B].
Old Mar 17, 2004, 07:39 AM

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by jobby_jabber [/i]
[B]has your head been buried up you arse for the past 12 months?
maybe if you paid attention and read what the head mod and other mods have posted about the lack of contact from the owners of this forum, then you might realise how they have been feeling for the past year or so,
how can they mod a forum with no contact or interest from the leader?
are the mods frustrated and pissed because cdrom nearly died? [B]HELL YEAH[/B]
did the mods try to save this site before it died ? [B]HELL YEAH[/B]
did the owner renew the domin with seconds to spare ? [B]HELL YEAH[/B]
how did the owner know he had seconds to spare? cos he read an email from hoss,
did he reply to the email from hoss ? [B]HELL NO[/B] [/B]

I have been here since 2001 and there are always mods and members complaining about something. There will be over there as well just give it time.

No one care if there is another fourm. No one cares who leaves here to go there. No one cares if the other fourm is "better"

It's the way it is being done. Complaining about the way things are run here and then turning around and spamming this board is no better than the webmasters lack of attention. Yet that site is supposed to be "better" it's supposed to me more professional, run better? The actions of it's creators and members so far say otherwise.
Closed Thread