CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup > Dreamcast
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 17, 2004, 09:54 PM

Default DC Dev essay - by essay generator OT but l think it is funny.

sponsored links

I got this off essaygernerator or something, l typed in dreamcast development and this is what l got, irrelevant but funny. Sorry for the off-topic post, shant happen again.

An essay on dreamcast development
While many learned professors have abandoned hope of ever discovering the truth behind dreamcast development, I for one feel that it is still a worthy cause for examination. In depth ****ysis of dreamcast development can be an enriching experience. Given that its influence pervades our society, it is yet to receive proper recognition for laying the foundations of democracy. Crossing many cultural barriers it still draws remarks such as 'I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole' and 'i'd rather eat wasps' from those most reliant on technology, who form the last great hope for our civilzation. Here begins my indepth ****ysis of the glourious subject of dreamcast development.

Social Factors

Comparisons between Roman Society and Medieval Society give a clear picture of the importance of dreamcast development to developments in social conduct. I will not insult the readers inteligence by explaining this obvious comparison any further. When The Tygers of Pan Tang sang 'It's lonely at the top. Everybody's trying to do you in' [1] , they created a monster which society has been attempting to tame ever since. A child’s approach to dreamcast development cleary plays a significant role amongst the developing middle classes.

Recent thought on dreamcast development has been a real eye-opener for society from young to old. Just as a dog will return to its own sick, society will return to dreamcast development, again and again.

Economic Factors

Economics has been defined as 'I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.' To my learned ear that sounds like two people with itchy backs. We will begin by looking at the Lead-a-Duck-to-Water model, making allowances for recent changes in interest rates. Average
Wage

dreamcast development

There is no longer a need to argue the importance of dreamcast development, it is clear to see that the results speak for themselves. The question which surfaces now is, how? Recent studies indicate that the average wage has always depended upon dreamcast development to a certain extent, but now more that ever. Perhaps to coin a phrase dreamcast developmenteconomics will be the buzz word of the century

Political Factors

Politics, we all agree, is a fact of life. Comparing international relations since the end of the century can be like observing dreamcast development now, and its equivalent in the 1800s.

Let us consider the words of that silver tongued orator, a legend in their own life time, Noah Tuigamala 'Taking a walk across hot coals will inevitably hurt your feet.' [2] What a fantastic quote. If I may be as bold as to paraphrase, he was saying that 'political ideals are built on the solid cornerstone of dreamcast development.'

I hope, for our sake that dreamcast development will endure.
Conclusion

In my opinion dreamcast development has a special place in the heart of mankind. It collaborates successfully, brings glamour to an unglamorous time and most importantly it perseveres.

I'll leave you with this quote from Elvis Zeta-Jones 'At first I was afraid I was petrified. Thinking I could never live without dreamcast development by my side.' [3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Tygers of Pang Tang - The Cage - 1982 MCR Records

[2] Tuigamala - Captain Sir - 1844 Inevitable Publishing

[3] It Magazine - Issue 302 - Spam Media Group
Old Mar 20, 2004, 11:27 AM