CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Consumer's Opinion
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 09, 2004, 03:29 PM

Default Brand new dvds

sponsored links

Ok heres the deal

I like many of you out there have been trying to find a solid dvd supplier for new releases of real movies (not that $1 dvd !@#$ or bootlegs) for quite a while. I beleave my search may have finally come to an end. My cousin has put me incontact with a distributer of new dvds. My cousin currently sells the dvds he gets from this guy at a swap meet back east and does pretty well for himself. I have been talking to this guy for two weeks now having any and all questions I have answered and I can say that the communication has been great. I will be placing a decent size order with him next week just to tread the waters but not for the rate I'm hoping for as this order is only in the few hundred rage dvd range. To get the rate I'm looking for I would need to buy alot. My cousin could make more money if he didn't blow his profits on his car and just made bigger orders than he does. Blah blah blah let me cut to the chase. I need say 3 people who want to take advantage of my lack of funds. if the sample order comes back great I will be placing a order for a few thousand dvds . I need to sell 750 of dvds at the same price I'm getting them at which is $10, and you pick the movies you want. So what it comes down to is I get the money "through paypal so we can have some security" and I combine that with my money and I get the huge lot of dvds then I ship everyones stuff out from me. I will ship the dvds to the people anyway they want with a tracking number or any security.

I'm also willing to send part of my first order to people interested as a way of checking the goods for themself. I'll even do it for the $10rate just to prove I'm real. say 10-15 dvds a person. And please don't ask me to give my sources name or info as It looks like it could be a goldmine and I don't give up my treasure. I will be willing to sell to partys that help me now in the future

Basicly I need more money to buy more dvds to get the $10 rate I want.
So if your interested email me and we'll talk more.

[email]kevinsbusinessemail@hotmail.com[/email]
Old May 11, 2004, 03:50 PM
Veteran

uh $10 is overpriced nowadays
Old May 12, 2004, 08:28 PM

Default Hey

Hey all

$10 is pretty cheap for sealed new release dvds in my book. but prices will go down in time for those who work with me, esp those who buy in large lots

thanks
Old May 28, 2004, 05:33 PM
Veteran

Seriously