CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 18, 2004, 04:37 AM

What are the all region NTSC and PAL discs? Does it convert a file from PAL to NTSC and vice-versa?
Old Dec 24, 2004, 09:07 PM
Veteran

actually it's for playing region restricted movies (i.e. playing a region 4 movie on a region 1 console)
Old Aug 26, 2005, 12:20 AM
Veteran

Thumbs up

Hi

Below is a banner link to a freeware site which many here will benefit from.
It's a website i created a few years ago, so as to help web surfers by aiding their time at the PC, by way of some useful programs that can make life easier, or fix problems, an with all thats there being free to download.

Itís a simple straight-forward site of free software, that helps rather than hinders people lives, unlike the those damn Ďpop-upí adverts for example! So I hope you all benefit in some way from what Iíve made available here - ********pages.eidosnet.co.uk/gateways/door/PD/index.htm

But if you know of similar programs which I could also make available there, then let me know of them, like send me a message about it, an Iíll try to upload it to my site for others to benefit from as well.
I say 'try' however, because due to technical reasons, any recommended program must be less than 1mb in size for me to safely store it.

PS - all stored files on-site are: virus-free, complete, tested to work, an are not illegal.

Thank you for your time.

[url=********pages.eidosnet.co.uk/gateways/door/PD/][img]********pages.eidosnet.co.uk/gateways/banners/*.*.*[/img]
Old Mar 07, 2006, 07:27 PM

depending on what console you are playing on will decide what software you need. Also keep in mind the copywrite protection and the software's capability to bypass it. take a look at [URL=***********.gamecopierreviews.com]Game Copy Software Site. It will help guide you to what you will need. Good Luck!
Old Jun 12, 2006, 09:54 AM

Default A Tutorial on MDF and MDS files and etc

A Tutorial on MDF AND MDS would be nice. I do not know much about these but i saw one for the first time today for a Ps2 game i was trying to back up cause anytime my cousin comes over he breaks them so i thought ahead and decided to only play backups when he is here and hide the real ones. any way from what I gather it is like and Iso file or simular to one perhaps thats what someone told me. they can be alone like just MDF or with just MDS. The one I have is MDF with MDS Aswell. they are in a .RAR Multi volume acrchive
Also a Tutorial farther explaining bin files. I know there in one on the Ps2 faq but do the same rules apply when there are 2 files. most 2d fighting games are either ISO and Bin or ISO and cue or Bin and Cue combinations. and sometimes are featured in multi volume archives.

Also would you please explain is there a reason that everyone just does not use a simple multi volume archive iso image. cause with those i can burn the games with the same DVD burning program my PC came with. and its is simple with servent salamander Plus with you download that program with the 2.0 fianl 2.5 final then the 2.5 beta then the thing will never expire and you can continuely convert Iso images. which is funny cause the progrma has been telling me since may 1st that its is expired but still works.
anyway i am done rambling and ignor puncuatuion in this post cause i did.
Old Nov 21, 2006, 10:31 AM

Exclamation ********ps2backup.50webs.com

Are you tired of trying to backup your Playstation 2 games? Can't backup? Don't know how? Leave that to us.

********ps2backup.50webs.com

Cheap, Secure payment, worldwide and fast shipping. The most important is that, most games come with cover sleeves and decals on the disc.

Accept payments are;

Paypal, Visa, Master Card, AMEX, Western Union, and Discover.

Come check it out when you have a chance.