CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD > DVD/CD Media Discussion
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 26, 2004, 03:59 PM

sponsored links

update I have done 3 burns on them. They stutter and freeze up . Absolutely garbage . I am taking them all back . Seems there are 2 ridisc purples out there. The G.04 and the crappy G.05 .
Old Sep 19, 2004, 01:57 PM

Default ridisc G05

Ive just gone through 100 of these ridisc G05 and found them to be great using the pioneer 107 every one burnt ok at 8x and checked them on 2 diffrent dvd players the bush and pacific.

Maverik
Old Dec 14, 2004, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norman osbourne
update I have done 3 burns on them. They stutter and freeze up . Absolutely garbage . I am taking them all back . Seems there are 2 ridisc purples out there. The G.04 and the crappy G.05 .

ask the shop where they are getting the media from he says e-net theres your problem they are crooks that sell A grade discs for a couple of months and use b and c grade when the disc has its self a good name.

a great place to buy media try www.dvdtech.com they are distributors they can give you good prices but you have to buy box quantities. its best to call them
Old Apr 30, 2005, 07:35 PM

Default E-net..

Quote:
where they are getting the media from he says e-net theres your problem
I'm sorry to inform you that E-net is actually the official distributor of RIDISC disks.
So any real Ridisc medias comes from them.... exactly the opposite of you statement.

Further, you seem to post here only to advertise the E-shop you mention (4 posts, 3 links to the e-shop... hem...)