CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 11, 2004, 04:58 PM
Veteran

Unhappy Broadband Help Urgently Needed Please

sponsored links

I have just recently switched my broadband provider and i was told i would be going live yesterday. i tried to get on yesterday but all i was gettin was username and/or password was invalid on the domain.

I have contacted my new ISP and they say that i have gone live and i should be able to get on , they did a line check today and they said they could see all along the adsl line to my modem so there wasnt any fault with the line or modem.

basicly they dont seem to have a clue what is going on, the username and password has been checked about 10 times. I have unistalled my usb modem and reinstalled it serveral times.

I know this is likely to be a fault on thier end, but any ideas what it could be ?? just so i can ask them about it tomorrow.

Please help as i am stuck on dial up and have been for the last 6 weeks
Old Aug 11, 2004, 09:18 PM
Veteran

just ask them to come and fix it for u. who knows maybe you will get free month or something if it is their fault, like i got 20 8x dvd+r free for waiting 1hour in line lol and a free drink waiting 8 minutes at kfc drive thru lol. just stick with dial up til they come.