CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Nov 01, 2004, 01:00 PM

Default Sims2 Building Problem Solved

sponsored links

We Have Got A 100% Working Solution For All Those Who Downloaded The Sims2 And
Installed The No-CD Patch Only To Find That The Build Mode Didn't Work. Easy To
Install And Set Up. No Confusing Forum Jargon. It Will Give You Build Mode.You Need
A Copy Of The Original Exe File (On This Site).Or A Reinstall First. Many Thankz To Wise

Go to
********members.lycos.co.uk/photofax
Old Nov 13, 2004, 10:11 AM

Default the sims 2 building poblem

i have a copy of the game as a gift and i cant really get it working. first i install the game. then whats next. can some one give me a step by step instruction in what to do. but when i used a no cd patch i have the following problems

1. i cant build
2. when i place my disk 1, the pc says cant locate disk
3. i have no alcohol 120%
4. lastly im confused with all the steps posted in this forum

please educate me. thanks

sidde note: (i have a brain of a flee when it comes to matters like this)
Old Nov 14, 2004, 02:40 PM

Exclamation Solution to the sims 2 buildin problem

This is a way I found that worked and I had loads of problems with emulation software. Go here ***********.gamerzheaven.leveledit.com/downloads.htm and download the *** ***s thing, it's 42mb big but is worth it. I've included instructions to help and if you need help or have any questions jus email me here [email]mattyo15189@hotmail.com[/email]
Old Nov 16, 2004, 10:20 AM

Cool Sims 2

If like me you bought the Sims 2 but it wouldn't play off the original disk and asks for the disk. Download the Money no cd from ***********.gameburnworld.com then you can play the game from the original retail version, that's what I had to do even though I paid 35 for the game just to not work with the cd any way. Alternatively you can just do the other method on my previous post which you wont need any cd to play it.
Old Nov 17, 2004, 01:44 PM

i have a no cd patch thingy that wont let me build but now that i know that disc one is protected should i use alcohol120 to burn it again? cus im really excited to build my ULTIMATE HOUSE TOWER

(p.s. if your interested in the tower ill send you the house file, so just pm me ur email [dont worry i wont spam it out])
Old Nov 18, 2004, 01:02 PM

[QUOTE=xShrimp]i have a no cd patch thingy that wont let me build but now that i know that disc one is protected should i use alcohol120 to burn it again? cus im really excited to build my ULTIMATE HOUSE TOWER

Well mate just use the thing I've posted, it allows you to build and save but you must uninstall every emulation software on your computer including clone cd which is also detected as emulation software, so i found out. Download it here ***********.gamerzheaven.leveledit.com and go to the bottom of the page for the download and more info, (Instructions are included in the download).