CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > DVD
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Oct 29, 2004, 09:50 PM

Default fix a failed burn?

sponsored links

sorry if this topic has already been discussed, didn't really find anything on it on my search. so i was burning a dvd using easy cd creator 6. it failed on the disc finalization stage with a fixation error or something of the sort. my question is: is there a way to get the data that was burned? like maybe a tool that'll extract it or something, i don't know. if not i'll just have to wait till i go to work on monday and try again.
Old Oct 30, 2004, 10:24 PM
Veteran

Location: Sydney, Australia. Where else would you want to live?

One of the best tools I've found is IsoBuster.

There are a few of these utilities like WinIso, MagicIso etc, but they pretty much do similar things.