CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 14, 2004, 06:07 PM
Veteran

Default I Got Music On A Non Modded Xbox That I Need To Get Off How Do I Get It Off

sponsored links

i got music on a non modded xbox harddrive i want to get the music off cuz the cd i ripped it from is no longer in my possesion.
Old Dec 21, 2004, 10:08 PM

just turn on ur xbox w. no cd in it then go to audio and delete the tracks of ur harddrive or u can do it by again turning on ur xbox w. no cd in it then going to memory and delete it from there.. it's really simple.
Old Dec 23, 2004, 12:53 AM
Veteran

noi want to put it on my pc or cdr
Old Dec 23, 2004, 03:51 PM
Veteran

Dear Delusional ****wit

Why start 2 threads? You Got the answer...YOU CANT PUT THEM TO YOUR PC OR CD-R!...YOU NEED A MOD-CHIP! YOU CAN ONLY DELETE THEM
Some People...

Your Dear Freind: Jta
Old Dec 24, 2004, 12:14 AM

Can't u just put in a moddified dashboard w. out a mod chip and ftp it to ur computer? or do u need a mod chip to have a moddified dashboard?
Old Dec 24, 2004, 12:49 AM

bill, this isn't an ideal solution, far from it infact!, but...what video lead do you have for your xbox?. if you can, use/beg/borrow/steal one of those leads with separate red, white, and yellow cables that plug into a scart socket adaptor. run the red and white leads together through an audio lead that has 2 female phono Sockets to a phono plug. connect it to the line-in on your soundcard, play each track from your xbox dashboard, and capture it to your pc. leave the yellow lead plugged into your scart adaptor in your tv.

im not suggesting you buy a lead to do this (you should be able to butcher some old audio leads if you got any?) but the audio lead you'll need is sommat like this...

***********.cybermarket.co.uk/ishop/923/shopscr393.html

oh yeah!, YOU DON'T NEED A MODCHIP TO DO THIS! but it'll prolly be easier and less time consuming

lanky peanut, yes you will need a modchip, or softmod to run unsigned code. a modified dashboard is unsigned code so it won't work, you won't even get it onto an unmodded box, or be able to run it from disc for ftp access.

__
arthur