CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2 > PS2 Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 20, 2004, 05:15 AM

Default DMS4 EZI Pro

sponsored links

Here it is then:
[IMG]***********.divineo.cn/cgi-bin/div-cn/ps2-ezip[/IMG]

And the bumf:

The DMS EZI is the only true solderless solution for the PS2. Divineo has tested this product on various models of Playstation 2, installation is always easy and fast! Not only that but it is one of the most advance modchip on the market. The perfect choice for anyone with no soldering skills. Pro version offers 2MB flash on board for flash upgrade (not available on Lite version)

- 100% Solderless: Use the advanced Japanese precision micro molded interconnects and DMS unique eject signal adapter to provide reliable connection to the main E.Z.I. module.
- Auto-detect and boot of all media types: DMS4 will automatically detect whether a PS1, PS2 CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD9 or DVD+RW (Homebrew Elf's), original domestic CD/DVD is inserted and then boot it without any interaction from the user.
- High capacity flash: DMS now uses a 2MB flash in their design to accomodate future flash upgrades with enhancements and extra integrated features.
- Unrivaled boot success rate and compatibility: The boot rate of DMS4 is nigh on 100%. The DMS4 Supports V4-V11 USA, JAP and PAL
- Flash upgrade via CD: The popular CD flash upgrade first introduced by the DMS3 has been retained, offering a choice of firmware upgrade options.
- DVD region Free with RCE support: Watch all region DVD movies on your PS2.
- Colour Fix: Force the colour mode to your choice.
- Screen Fix: Green screen removed for Playback of DVD Movies.
- DEV.olution Mode 1: Load appliactions and software from your PS2 Memory card using DMS specially integrated DEV.olution mode.
- DEV.olution Mode 2: Load applications and software from your PS2 HDD using DMS specially integrated software. DEV.olution 2 is the successor to DEV.olution 1 mode.
- Software Modchip disable: Disable the Modchip in software by pushing Square on the Joypad.
- Truly Intelligent Modchip: The E.Z.I. range of Modchips use an advanced Logic design and LED staus display panel to detect and indicate the connection of each patching line and the patching signal integrity. This is a World's first!

Package contents:

BIOS clip 50 pin Gap/No Gap x1
DSP clip 208 pin x1
Eject PCB assembly V9/v10 x1
Eject PCB assembly V5-V8 x1
E.Z.I. LED Test panel X1
E.Z.I. Pro main board x1
Eject cable x1
E.Z.I. Test Panel FFC cable x1
Old Apr 22, 2007, 07:07 PM

Default Yes Looks Goodb on PAPER - tried to fit one

Hi
Just another newbie out of his depth - I'm trying to fit a solderless modchip - DMS4 ezi pro : The instruction manual fails you and the website for dms is locked - closed whatever.. My problem is that there are approx 6 ffc ribbon cabble connetors but the connnector pins are not identified with say pin 1 so you dont know which way round to put the ffc cables into their plugs - can anyone help/advise

pretty pretty please

Hi
Wow Wot An AWKWARD JOB this is - maybe its me but i'm dissappointed with instructions. at the moment i'm stuck trying to fit the dcp clip.n Its the ribbon cable - are they pin orientated - can they go in any way up.
I'm looking at the plug on the clip i can see connectors on tthr circuit board side but not the other yet the instal diagrm shows thee ribbon cable is fitted with the connector on the other side - anyone help please
regards 22. April 2007 @ 05:57 Link to this message
Hi guyz - really stuck now - reading various forums and realising that lots have lost their ps2 i am now reluctant to fit any ffc cable without knowing the orientation - WHY DONT THEY HAVE PIN 1 identified on the cable and the plug it fits. - Any learned person out there that can help determine the orientation of the connections - I dont want to blow the machine - would really apprecaite sum help. I think all plugs appear to hsave 1 side brown and 1 side white does that help

regards