CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 21, 2004, 11:59 PM

Default modded xbox

sponsored links

hi im new to this moddefing the xbox thing. i was wondering if there is any one that can moddify my xbox in the souther california region (a store or a little business or even just a person). i don't really care for backing up games and all that i just want to make my xbox faster. like adding more memory and mabey a bigger hd plust some led lights or some thing)
Old Dec 22, 2004, 06:57 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni
hi im new to this moddefing the xbox thing. i was wondering if there is any one that can moddify my xbox in the souther california region (a store or a little business or even just a person). i don't really care for backing up games and all that i just want to make my xbox faster. like adding more memory and mabey a bigger hd plust some led lights or some thing)
adding more memory won't make a difference as the chip is optimised to run at the default memory speed, i think it does improve something but it's minor.

if you're more interested in playing backups get an x3 chip then if you use a professional installer you can have an lcd screen put in or different led lights which you can change from a menu on your xbox so the modification factor is very accessible.

hope that helps.