CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2 > PS2 Modchip Help & Installation
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Dec 22, 2004, 10:57 AM

Default PS2 v4 HELP.. Wont load with memory card in!!!

sponsored links

Hey, I got a problem with my ps2. When I open my ps2 to clean the lens, I accidently snagged the laser cable so I just ordered a new one. My len suppose to come today but then I just realized my ps2 have problem. It refuse to load to the browser screen with the memory card insert. I took out the memory card and it will load just fine. Can anybody please help me??? It is because I didn't replace the len yet that it is acting like that or it another problem I need to solve? By the way, I live in Louisiana, New Orleans if any tech around here I can bring my ps2 to. Thanks
Old Jan 19, 2005, 07:27 PM

If this problem is accompanied with the loss of vibration on the control-pad, check the fuse that is in the board marked with the initials PS7. The fuse takes inscription S7.