CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - Xbox
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 03, 2005, 01:47 PM

Question xbox games backup

sponsored links

Pretty good at computers but this has me stumped. I am trying to make a playable backup disc on my dvd burner to play on my xBox console. I purchased DVD+R DL media and attempted to backup the disc. I checked all viewable files and structures and they are all there. But when I iinstall it in the Xbox I get a display of ,"you need to connect a dvd playback kit reciver to a controller port to watch movies". What am i doing wrong, Anybody?
My dvd software is Sonic Record Now Plus Version 7.3 and my dvd burner is a nec dvd+-RW ND-3450A. Im running Intel P4 2.8ghz w 512 MB ram
Old Jan 03, 2005, 04:21 PM

do u have a mod chip? u cant just pop the cd into ur computer and back it up
u have to connect ur xbox to ur pc and get an iso of the game.