CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jan 31, 2005, 01:28 AM

Default "Please LOOK" ? concerning swap magic screen color!

sponsored links

Ive been backing up DVD's and my PS2 games with DVD shrink and burning with Nero on Verbatim (movie digital) media. Ive had no problems at all until now, Ive burned Hitman Contracts twice now. but every time i boot it with Swap Magic the border color will turn Blue than Green really fast. Then it acts like its loading the game but theres never any picture. now all of my other games boot just fine, the screen border turns blue and the game plays. But this is the only game giving me problems. Does anybody know what the colors mean on the swap magic loading screen. For now all i can tell is:
Blue=read disc
Blue/Green=?
Red=bad disc or burn
or does anybody have any suggestions on what I can try. I have a older model PS2 with SBOX hook up and the Swap Magic disc with Slide Key!!!! Its weird because its the only game that reads this way, the other 30 read blue and continue to play! Any HELP would be appreicated, THANKS!!!!
Old Jan 31, 2005, 06:56 AM

That green means the SM may or may not be able to boot the game. Sometimes it works, other times it wont. Blue means, yes it should work, green, maybe, red no. Speaking of Hitman Contracts, you need the dvd/cd loader found at www.swapmagicfix.com
Old Jan 31, 2005, 10:39 AM

JIKIFREAK, thanks alot for the following info! i appreicate it very much, again Thanks for the help!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 31, 2005, 12:37 PM

HOLY-COW!!! Iwas just able to finally play my booted version of Hitman Contracts!!! BIG THANKS GOES OUT TO jikifreak