CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 14, 2005, 06:04 AM

Cool

sponsored links

IT
I HAVE DONE IT (CRACK GT4). TO DO IT CREATE A ISO IMAGE OF THE GAME ON HARD DRIVE. EXTRACT THE VOL FILE FROM THE ISO USING ISOBUSTER THEN USING A PROGRAM WHICH WAS CREATED TO EXTRACT THE VOL FILE FROM GT3 TO EXTRACT THE GT4 VOL FILE (I CAN NOT REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS CALLED) TO DO IT RENAME THE EXTRATCED GT4.VOL TO GT3.VOL AND RUN THE PROGRAM WHEN THE PROGRAM HAS EXTRATCED THE FILES DELETE JP AND US FOLDERS AND FILES. THIS TAKES ABOUT 1GB OFF THE SIZE SAVE AND THEN RENAME THE EDITOR VOL FILE BACK TO GT4.VOL.nOW USING MAGIC ISO DELETE THE ORIGINAL GT4.VOL FROM THE ISO IMAGE AND REPLACE WITH YOUR EDITED VERSION. tHIS MAKE THE TOTAL SIZE OF THE ISO IMAGE ABOUT 4.4GB THEN USING NERO OR OTHER BURNING SOFTWARE BURN THE ISO IMAGE TO DISK AND ENJOY PLAYING THE GAME (THIS TOOK ME ABOUT 8 HOURS TO CRACK BUT IT WAS WORTH IT BECAUSE I HAVE THE GAME AND I AM ALSO THE FIRST PERSON FROM WHAT I CAN SEE THAT HAS DONE IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) NOW YOU CAN DO
Old Mar 14, 2005, 07:48 AM

what software u use to create the iso?
Old Mar 14, 2005, 06:49 PM

Good JOB!!! now if it works for sure and you can give detailed directions post it in the [U]PS2 games that need attention(modded)![/U]
Old Mar 15, 2005, 04:26 AM

@rupean

its a smal world!!

i live also in leicester

hehe

and ps

this game cannot be copied

anyone who says they can.are telling porkeysl
Old Mar 15, 2005, 06:11 AM

no probs, ive brought it now anyway, cheers though
Old Apr 04, 2005, 10:44 PM

Default er... come again?

THEN USING A PROGRAM WHICH WAS CREATED TO EXTRACT THE VOL FILE FROM GT3 TO EXTRACT THE GT4 VOL FILE (I CAN NOT REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS CALLED)

what? dude, what's the name of the program? You looked like a savior but now I feel like doing a recipe from a TV program and getting the transmission interrupted for breaking news or something.

If you can email me the whole method I'll be deeply thankful. Or better yet, posted so the whole gaming community can benefit from it. Because without the complete information, it's like having an incomplete recipe.

handy