CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 16, 2007, 07:58 PM

Default GT# Music extraction

sponsored links

Quote:
Originally Posted by begga2311
IT
I HAVE DONE IT (CRACK GT4). TO DO IT CREATE A ISO IMAGE OF THE GAME ON HARD DRIVE. EXTRACT THE VOL FILE FROM THE ISO USING ISOBUSTER THEN USING A PROGRAM WHICH WAS CREATED TO EXTRACT THE VOL FILE FROM GT3 TO EXTRACT THE GT4 VOL FILE (I CAN NOT REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS CALLED) TO DO IT RENAME THE EXTRATCED GT4.VOL TO GT3.VOL AND RUN THE PROGRAM WHEN THE PROGRAM HAS EXTRATCED THE FILES DELETE JP AND US FOLDERS AND FILES. THIS TAKES ABOUT 1GB OFF THE SIZE SAVE AND THEN RENAME THE EDITOR VOL FILE BACK TO GT4.VOL.nOW USING MAGIC ISO DELETE THE ORIGINAL GT4.VOL FROM THE ISO IMAGE AND REPLACE WITH YOUR EDITED VERSION. tHIS MAKE THE TOTAL SIZE OF THE ISO IMAGE ABOUT 4.4GB THEN USING NERO OR OTHER BURNING SOFTWARE BURN THE ISO IMAGE TO DISK AND ENJOY PLAYING THE GAME (THIS TOOK ME ABOUT 8 HOURS TO CRACK BUT IT WAS WORTH IT BECAUSE I HAVE THE GAME AND I AM ALSO THE FIRST PERSON FROM WHAT I CAN SEE THAT HAS DONE IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) NOW YOU CAN DO
youve extracted the GT4.vol file so have you tried getting the music files out they are .ads files and im having trouble playing them in MFAudio, Id like to get them out and convert them to MP3s so i can add them to my ipod. i've gotten as far as getting the .ads files from the GT3.vol archive now I need to make them into wavs. thanks for any help you can provide