CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 03, 2005, 02:17 AM

Angry help burning cdg's

sponsored links

Hi,
Can anyone help me, I am trying to burn a karaoke disk BUT evrything i do fails, I have read the help files at karaokeplayground and downloaded cdrwin to creat a cue sheet, everytime I start cdrwin my computer goes to that nasty black screen stating it is dumping physical memory.

I cant do it with power karaoke because i only have demo version of that and will only get part of the song !

I have nero 6 and I have followed the instructions for that (it is meant to be able to burn cdg) but it seems you can only do a copy of a karaoke disk with that and not burn ones that are on your pc ..................\

So now I am completely stuck on how to do it or what program to use, any one have any ideas?????????

Old Mar 03, 2005, 02:51 AM

Default hi

hello m8 thers loads of ways to burn a cdg i stick to a tryed and tested one
i use clone cd this works fine .... but remember you must have a cd or dvd burner that is compatabil with cd+g
Old Mar 03, 2005, 07:18 AM

If I use clone cd then i need to create a cue sheet, but like i said cdrwin will not work on my pc, i am pretty sure my burner is compatiable so dont think the problem is there ................. are there any other programs i can use to make the cue sheet?????
Old Mar 03, 2005, 10:14 AM

Default hello

hi m8 go to www.karaokeplayground.co.uk and get mp3+gtoolz.net its a fast and very easy whay to convert and do the cue shetts

cheers
Old Mar 09, 2005, 06:27 AM

I USE NERO TO BURN MY KARAOKE DISCS I CREATE CUE FILE FROM BIN FILES USING MP3GTOOLZ (NEW VER 4 WILL CONVERT STRAIGHT FROM ZIP FILES TO BIN AND CREATE YOUR CUE FILE FOR YOU) THEN GO INTO NERO CLOSE WIZARD CHOOSE BURN IMAGE FROM DROP DOWN BOX LOCATE THE CREATED CUE FILE AND BURN WEHAY!!!!!
Old Mar 09, 2005, 01:57 PM

Default cd+g burn issue

I have been having problems with powerkaraoke. I too downld'd the demo, and my burner was rated as able to burn cd+g's. This software wouldn't let my burner do it. I was told to dwnld discjuggler. Now, it worked as far as making copies from a disc or a compilation from bunches of discs, but I can't figure out how to get my tracks I made to disc. Nero didn't do it, unless I missed something (is there a check list?), it only made audio tracks from my cue sheet.

Now my understanding is by using MP3GToolz, this might be the cure. I'm looking for reliable source here to actually buy the full liscensed product, but until I can get a demo to work, then no way. I even tried DART, but everytime I start to make a track, it crashes and I have to start over. So that blew!

The comical part about all of this, is that I have been trying to use my dvd burner, because Nero tools said that was the only burner capable of burning CD+G's. By using Discjuggler, it turns out that my CD burner was the actual one that worked. Not the dvd burner.

Last edited by AZsmiley68; Mar 09, 2005 at 02:01 PM.