CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 16, 2005, 05:41 PM

Question Quick Question about LD Player

sponsored links

Hi everyone, ok I've backed up a cdg disc to a cdr disc and it plays in LD Player fine. One question though, if it plays in LD Player does that mean that it works in a karaoke machine? I do not have a machine here to test the burn other than this LD Player. Also I've created the same back up twice with different settings and with one of the cd's I have to put a check next to Detect Track Start Offset or else the graphics do not show up for about 30 seconds. But the other disc with the different settings plays fine without that checked. Does that mean that the disc without that Detect Track Start Offset checked off is a perfect burn, or do I still have to test it out in a Karaoke machine?
Old Mar 18, 2005, 03:28 AM

Thumbs up

Well I got a karaoke machine to use for a couple nights and everything is burning fine.