CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Mar 20, 2005, 03:27 AM

Default someone please help!!!!!!!

sponsored links

I am fairly new to the world of karaoke. I bought my children a karoake machine for easter and my brother made a slew of children's songs for his own kids when they were younger using some type of computer synthesizer and copied all of his discs to my computer so I could use them for our karokae machine. He also gave me a bunch of childrens songs, stuff they like to sing along with. My problem is, neither of us know how to transfer what he has burned on my computer onto a disc that plays on the karaoke machine. I am so clueless and have been researching this for a month and have had no luck. I have a cd burner on my pc, its a high end hewlett packard burner, but do i need special discs or something?? My youngest is 8 so they can read the lyrics, so I really want to do this right, but I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING!! LOL! God, I sound so dumb, but seriously, I am clueless and my brother is worse than I am. So can someone please tell me how to burn these to a disc so they will play the sound and graphics on my karaoke machine at home. BTW, its one of those cheapy machines for $100 at Best Buy, but it has a screen on it for the lyrics and it had good buyer ratings. This would be a god send, since they could entertain themselves while I make dinner or take a bath. I noticed a lot of topics were way above my understanding of karaoke technology, so please don't be irked by my inferior post. LOL! Any suggestions are welcome, as I am getting desperate and can feel the beads of sweat appearing on my brow as Easter approaches...
Old Mar 20, 2005, 11:54 AM

This site will help get you started: ***********.karaokeplayground.co.uk/