CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 11, 2005, 11:27 AM

sponsored links

i used the tutorial too and my backup works great.....no problem saving either,maybe bad burn.. maybe
Old Apr 17, 2005, 02:29 PM

Default North Version?

Handyguy, when you say only the North Release works, what do you mean by this. I have used the patch from ********backuptools.co.uk and my backup worked fine until 15 hours like you said. Then gets stuck when it tries to load up at a certain stage, always the same bit. I thought it was a bad burn. So I burned it again, but it didn't work. Any help please as this is a really good game.
Old Apr 19, 2005, 11:39 AM
Veteran

It's not really stuck, just let it load. It took ten minutes for me to load, but after that point its okay. This was when you go through some big arches. There is a load point that takes a minute & another one after that that takes ten minutes.
Old Apr 19, 2005, 02:28 PM

Smile Thanks

I did wait for a few minutes and it eventually worked, nearly finished the game now. Thanks for the reply.
Old Apr 30, 2005, 03:55 AM
Banned

Forget bittorent.irc.p2p which give u slow downloads , you gotta wait and look over is frustrating i been there thats why i created this.

CrazyMp3z
Offering
0-SEC ACCESS / 100MBIT UNMETERED
Sections Are "Appz.Divx.Dvdr.Mp3.Ps2.Xbox.Gamecube.XXX.SVCD.VCD .TV.PDA.PCGAMES"

www.nforce.nl / www.mp3shitter.com / www.vcdquality.com are sites that release info on when something is out , instead OF LOOKING everywhere you can get it at the server.

We get our new server (1.2TB HDD) which will include these sections too and will have more stuff that is on now. with 0-DAY APPZ/Music Videos/COVERS/DOX/PSP/NGAGE/XXX-DVD + MORE

WE DO REQUESTS TOO
ViSIt the Site
www.freewebs.com/crazymp3z
40 leech slots LEFT . If you think is a scam you can try it out for one day ($5) ... if u want a view/speed account email me at [email]peruvianfinest03@aol.com[/email]
Old May 12, 2005, 12:58 PM

i just got god of war from a site and
i has no extra movies. the game runs perfect
abd i was wondering if i can add the specia movies
after making an iso of the backup...

good game but no dmc3(dmc3 is more intense)
but great GOW game.