CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 04, 2005, 05:20 AM

Default AWF Karaoke Player (silver)

sponsored links

Hello peeps..
I bought the AWF Karaoke player (silver coloured) last year from KaraokeDirect after my JVC screwed up. This player is exceptional, I cannot fault it, it is a multiregion DVD player, plays all types of CD's (CDR, CDRW, DVDR, DVDRW etc etc etc) It even has the functionality of player MP3+G!!

OK, sales pitch done....... Now I need some really apprecaited assistance.
I have a loads of MP3+G files on my computer at home which I need to put onto disc keeping the MP3+G format.. I use NERO6 to backup my files with as this usually does everything I need. My DVD Re-writer is not CDG Compatible.

I have MP3Toolz installed aswell.. Does anyone know how I can put these MP3+G Files onto disc so that my Karaoke player can read them so I dont have use my PC???

If anyone else has this particular karaoke player and has done this before, I would really like to know... Thanks

Either post reply to this or email me [email]aaron.sweeney@ntlworld.com[/email]

Thank you......
Old Apr 04, 2005, 12:50 PM
Veteran

burn as data
Old Apr 04, 2005, 01:43 PM

Default forgot to mention

I forgot to mention that the files are zip files. Audio is MP3 and the graphic is a .cdg file.. Now in Nero I burnt them as CD-ROM(ISO)... But that didnt work.
Now I dont want to try and use the other CD-ROM functions on Nero as I dont want to waste discs, I think I have already wasted 4 or 5!! !!My bad!!

Hope you can help me stop going bald... LOL

Thanks
Old Apr 04, 2005, 02:48 PM

you will have to unzip them first then as vinnie said burn as data
Old Apr 05, 2005, 12:24 AM

Question yes .

i believe its gonna be a bit of a problem naming all the tracks on your discs , i was going to do the same as you are last year and was thinking about it only this week too . but ive been told if you put a folder on a disc ie; sunfly 1 as the full disc , track 1 will be track 1 but track 2 will be track 3 track 3 will be 5 ??? reason is that it burns two files per track mp3 audio and cdg graphic ? i was told this would totally do my head in , if i am wrong hopefully someone will correct me on this .....gram 77ok
Old Apr 05, 2005, 07:03 AM

the tracks in question are zipped up but if you unzip them with mp3gtoolz (can do whole discs at once)dvd they are tagged inside aswell so wont be track 1 track 2 thats why it took me so long to do this collection! unzipping them will mean though that you have to use more dvds for the collection not much more though prob 2- 3 discs extra
just copy the dvds to a folder on your hardrive right click folder and choice mp3gtoolz select zip to mp3+audio it will then unrap all files in that folder the size will increase
then
open nero and select dvd rom iso
and drag over how many files you can fit on a dvd i think this should work but with me not having this karaoke player i cant be sure
i use all the files zipped on my laptop much easier
any one wanting these files
contact me at
[email]djspacey@hotmail.com[/email]