CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 04, 2005, 12:51 PM

Default DjRhythm

sponsored links

I know Chris too (Jock here, ) got loads of great stuff from him. put me onto some great things too. I am still small fry in this fast moving DJ world, but he made all the differences with where and what to do. I owe a lot to him and will be getting you a few wets next time in the IRISH mate. keep it real fella. what planet is the cut and paste blokey from, stealing your plug/ad?
Old May 04, 2005, 04:55 PM

As (Yet another !) established name on this Forum, i totally agree !.
Chris has ,and still is , putting his Money to good use in directions ,us known members know only too well.
Besides we have a thing on here know as Etiquette, and from what i see of it,
yours is in your wallet !.
As a DJ of many years experience (probably longer than some of you "Young Uns" have been born !, "AMARILLO 2005" !!, Hell!, i got the 7" single version !! ) I know only too well what its like to have to "Collect" your music, and build it up for your discos.
Some of us have Vynl Collections that make HMV look small these days.
We never had the luxury of thousands of tracks of MP3s on a hard drive.
ours was humping boxes and boxes of 45's in and out of a Transit Van, ( and you needed a van that bladdy big to carry all of them !).
So think on ,if you decide to rip of fellow members of there hard work, which has been a known fact, since i became a member.
I have sat back and watched peeps on here stab each other in the back all for a few quid, so lets put the knives away and get back to what we all know best.
HELPING EACH OTHER !!!!