CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Legacy Game Backup > Dreamcast
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Apr 22, 2005, 01:25 PM

Default Dummy File In Autoboot DC Backups

sponsored links

Firt of all, nice to meet you everybody.. I'm new in this forum ^__^

Well, I have a little problem, I saw this forum and I think you can help me (I hope ^__^)...

I have an autoboot cdi image of Crazy Taxi [DC], I burned it into a CD-R and works "fine" on my dreamcast, but it's very slow, and some textures are missing. I have read that this can be fixed using a Dummy File, the problem is that these dummy files are for use on *.bin files only.
I tried to convert my cdi image to a bin image with CDIRIP 0.6.2 and it did the work, now I have two bin files and two cue files (Tdata01.bin, Tdata02.bin, Tdisc.cue and Tdisc2.cue).
Ok, now I tried to add the dummy file, but when I try to use DummyAdd, it displays this message: "Error: Tdata01.bin is not a multiple of 2352 bytes", so I tried using AutoDummy 1.0, but when I open the cue file, it says the following message: "Error: Mode 2 tracks are not currently supported" and then: "There was an error in the cue file".

Is there a way to use dummy files in this CDI Iso? Can anybody help me? Thanks ^__^

(Sorry for my english, I'm a Mexican guy)