CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics > Data Protection/Compression
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 12, 2005, 05:29 AM

Default iso problems

sponsored links

ISO problemsi have just downloaded a game of a file sharing programme and want to burn it to cd/dvd
the game is on 2 disks and comes compressed i have extracted the files to my desktop ie bin cue for both discs and used nero version 6 to create an iso of both
my question is when i replace the cd in the rom drive and i double click on the image it takes me straight back to nero again. i have tried to finfd a programme to open this type of file but to no avail .
i thought that iso opened automatically im sure i have done this before but for some reason i cant open the damm thing can you advise
cheers
this game i have spent 2 days downloading 9 star wars republic command and am desperate to play it )

can any one help
cheers
nidge