CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old May 31, 2005, 11:30 AM

sponsored links

DR D:
Quote:
This is called customer service. The "Owner" offers support through the forum. If this is Keith01, a copy of your post, as well as copy of all your other deflamatory posts have been forwared to Mtu to to send to their lawyer to proceed as nessicary. Keep it up, you will get what you dererve.
(uh, no, this is not Keith01)
Unless you post it in their open forum, they'll never see it...

FEEL FREE to pass along whatever info you like. I refuse to be the "lemming cheerleader" that you prefer to be.
Old May 31, 2005, 01:22 PM

DaveW

You must be dwayde7253 on MTU fourms
Old May 31, 2005, 08:04 PM

Quote:
You must be dwayde7253 on MTU fourms
Uh... Nope. Go Fish....

What's the deal here?
You guys keep fishing around for some "other" identity. Get over it.

C'mon, you guys need to look in the mirror and admit that MTU's "Customer Support" is only (and should be renamed to); "Support by Other Customers."

They code stuff, put it out and let the guinea pig KJ's find out what's wrong with it in the middle of their jobs.
Old Jun 01, 2005, 06:43 AM

CHip,
you are so full of crap.
Old Jun 01, 2005, 04:22 PM

I've tried a few programs out there, honestly didnt care for Sax and Dotty all that much, other then the fact it does a good job at playing mp3+G zipped files. But after much research, it seems evident that MTU's karaoke hoster is the top dog of the KJ software programs on the market. Thus far, I've only just tried out the demo and such, liked it.. seemed more well engineered and thought through then some of the other programs.

As for the registration issues, I find it to be ticking those of whom are just trying to hack or use multiple copies of it. I think they have thought out their security on their program very well and have eliminated the opprotunity of bootlegging. And just out of curiousity, b/c someone said there wasnt a crack for this program, I went and looked on some "familiar sites" named ______ (like I'm going to tell you) and could find no cracks for this program at all. Which is pretty amazing.

I plan to likely purchase one of their programs for creating actual karaoke music via syncing lyrics with music I've created in my music studio. Just kind of weighing the options at the moment.. If anyone is using their Karaoke Home Producer program, I'd like to hear your experiences.
Old Jun 02, 2005, 07:07 AM

I use the Karaoke Home Producer as well as most of the other karaoke products. I like them all, They are easy to use, and I am one of those who rarely reads a product manual. I have no problems using these products.

If you purchase, I think you will be pleasantly suprised.
Good Luck
Doc...