CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 02, 2005, 11:11 AM

sponsored links

[B]MrMusician2005[/B]
Quote:
I think they have thought out their security on their program very well and have eliminated the opprotunity of bootlegging. And just out of curiousity, b/c someone said there wasnt a crack for this program, I went and looked on some "familiar sites" named ______ (like I'm going to tell you) and could find no cracks for this program at all. Which is pretty amazing.
Just because you couldn't find any cracks doesn't mean that none exist. So instead, you're here to read all the bootleg offers for cdg's and mp3+g's right? That's a double standard. Just like someone here said that his buddy just imported 200,000 mp3+g tracks into hoster unattended. If he did do this, then it has to be almost ALL bootleg.

Karaokebuilder is another program you can use to make cdg tracks with and it has some very nice transitions like fades and wipes, etc. Zoom Entertainments discs are done with Karaokebuilder.

Last edited by Dave W.; Jun 02, 2005 at 11:14 AM.
Old Jun 02, 2005, 02:16 PM

Quote:
=Dave W.][B]MrMusician2005[/B]

Just because you couldn't find any cracks doesn't mean that none exist. So instead, you're here to read all the bootleg offers for cdg's and mp3+g's right? That's a double standard. Just like someone here said that his buddy just imported 200,000 mp3+g tracks into hoster unattended. If he did do this, then it has to be almost ALL bootleg.
I'm here b/c I have a lot of stuff people are looking for. And if I cant get my hands on something, such as a program, song, or anything else b/c of some security program I'm unable to get passed, I dont go belly aching about it to the whole world. It's just how things are. Other day I tried to rip a DVD I just rented.. didnt work.. I said fine, obviously this company made sure it was hard to copy their stuff.

Life goes on man, dont get stuck in a rut and let the evitable rain come and drown you in your own little pit of sorrow b/c you could not get something for nothing.

And as far as someone having 200,000 mp3+G tracks, well, I could careless.. good for them..

So fellow bootlegger, what brings you here?

Last edited by MrMusician2005; Jun 02, 2005 at 02:19 PM.
Old Jun 02, 2005, 06:46 PM

MrMusician2005:
Quote:
Life goes on man, dont get stuck in a rut and let the evitable rain come and drown you in your own little pit of sorrow b/c you could not get something for nothing.
Who's stuck in a rut? Not me.

I believe you misunderstood my statement and should read it again CAREFULLY. (Between the lines if necessary.) I don't recall bellyaching to the world about anything -- where did you invent that crap?

Quote:
So fellow bootlegger, what brings you here?
ARRGH! It ain't bootleggin' matey. I leave that to you. You're the crack-site-expert remember?

Last edited by Dave W.; Jun 02, 2005 at 06:51 PM.
Old Jun 03, 2005, 11:55 AM

Dave, we all here have read between your lines quite well.

As far as being a "crack site expert", well, I dont claim to be a expert in anything other then my professional career field and my musicianship.

And if you are trying to deny your a bootlegger, then what in the world are you doing on here?
Old Jul 24, 2005, 11:17 AM

Default Sax N Dotty's Showhoster

Hi
Sax N Dottys Show Hoster The Dogs
Testies But You Must Zip The Files
To Workm And It Plays With Winamp
Also Puts Your Name On Screen
Yet To Find Something Better

Bye-bye----dickemdave
Old Jul 28, 2005, 10:29 PM

Default Mimic Audition Advanced Hoster

If you're loooking for another great program for karaoke shows check out Mimic Audition 2 Advanced Hoster at www.tyrannosoft.com.

This program is great and even allows you to record performances.

Any questions email me at [email]audrabrewer@frontiernet.net[/email]