CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > CD Graphics & Karaoke
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jun 13, 2005, 03:26 PM

Default what do I need to send my karaoke to multiple tv's using a computer karaoke system

sponsored links

hi can anyone tell me what I need to send the karaoke lyrics screen to multiple tv's when using a computer karaoke system. When I set up at some bars they have multiple tv sets and I just wanted to know what I need to send the tv lyrics screen to the other tv's around the bar. I choose the music on my computer monitor and the lyrics are displayed on a television set.

Thanks in advance
Old Jun 13, 2005, 03:57 PM

Are you already set up to display on one tv besides your computer monitor?
Old Jun 13, 2005, 04:51 PM

Default using multiple displays

Yes, I choose the songs from my computer monitor and display the lyrics on a television set through the s-video connection on the video card in my computer. Is there any way to display the lyrics from the televison set already connected to oter television sets through the bar?
Old Jun 14, 2005, 03:52 AM

***********.cnet.com.au/desktops/monitors/0,39029422,40053704,00.htm

mutton
Old Jun 14, 2005, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbykayla
Yes, I choose the songs from my computer monitor and display the lyrics on a television set through the s-video connection on the video card in my computer. Is there any way to display the lyrics from the televison set already connected to oter television sets through the bar?
I think what you are talking about is the bar has more than one tv. You can go to Wal Mart or Radio Shack and get a spliter for the cable conection or get a RF modulator to split the signal and use cable or s video and it has rca outputs. Check it out at [URL=***********.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=2181628&cat=4537&type=19&de pt=3944&path=0%3A3944%3A3964%3A133270%3A4537]Wal Mart
Old Jun 15, 2005, 04:59 PM

Cool Linking All TV's In a Club...

Hi People,

The simplest way is to get hold of one of the early Video senders a Pal -1 unit which is a straight UHF transmitter on CH31 and tune all the tv's in most of you will have got an S-video convertor with your cards/pc's.

Your next question is no you wont have to plug in ariels the signal will be strong enough and goes through walls no line of sight issues here.

If your very luck the club will have a video source selector in which case you could cable or use the modern video senders to get your signal over, both units require to be powered and its point to point, one sender, up to 4 receivers messy unless its your regular gig..

You can also buy video source selectors with S-Video etc try Maplins if you lucky enough to be set up in the corner where all the Cables terminate.

Hope this helps...