CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Open to All Computer Related Topics > Computer Networking & Security
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Jul 04, 2005, 07:05 PM

Default Networking problem

sponsored links

Hello,

I have been trying to make a proyection of the network utilization that some program I made has. I have built it and made a testing network and measured the network utilization it has. But now I need to make a proyection of the utilization the program would have in a bigger network, for example at an organization. Is there a program to do this or is there a way to calculate this?

Thanks a lot.
Old Jul 05, 2005, 07:32 AM

It's projection dude... And the best advice I can give you is to first be sure that your software is setup to handle the complexity a large corporate network will have. Then just go ahead and implement it on the network and monitor your bandwith utilization. There may be some peice of software that would let you simulate this but you may still have bugs in your software.

Butters