CDROM-Guide forums

Go Back   CDROM-Guide forums > Main Forums > Video Game Backup - PS2
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read
Open   CSec   Data   DevDrv   CoOp   Audio   CDRW   CDG   VCD   DVD   HD DVD   Mac   VGB   PS2   DC   Xbox  

Old Aug 22, 2005, 12:47 PM

Unhappy PS2 downloaded games

sponsored links

Hi...I have a really big trouble...i have a chipped PS2 and it worked till I started downloading and burning games...I bought some TEAC DVD-R and I worked with clonecd or sometimes with nero or DVDCrypter...
I burned some games and they've worked fine...but I lost almost 25 DVD that didn't...
I keep on getting the message that I have to put a PS2 game or something...or the starting image of the game shows and then nothing...but in other games, they just worked...
Can someone tell me is I have to burn at really slow motion and get better DVD and this will work?
PLEEEEAAAAASSSEEEE HHHHEEEELLLLLPPP
Old Aug 22, 2005, 01:17 PM

yes, that should do it. you need to use something like ritek g04 or g05's, data write yellows, or verbatim etc. burn at no more than 4x and that should sort your problems as well as extend the life of your console.

For all your pre-mod consoles, chips and fitting needs in the U.K, visit us at www.ghost2fitter.co.uk
Old Dec 13, 2006, 12:05 PM

Question can some one help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost2_fitter
yes, that should do it. you need to use something like ritek g04 or g05's, data write yellows, or verbatim etc. burn at no more than 4x and that should sort your problems as well as extend the life of your console.

For all your pre-mod consoles, chips and fitting needs in the U.K, visit us at www.ghost2fitter.co.uk
hi ive just bought the pink ps2 from you and in this post you mention verbatim,ive just bought verbatim dvd+rs on advice from another forum would these be ok to use from downloaded backups ,and will it work on all regioned games thnks does the burner matter what it is